5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
Ah okay, I saw a screenshot on here of someone who you got theirs scheduled within like 3 weeks so I got worried. I ordered a Limited.
You can get it added to tracker and view the list to compare your VIN with others and when they are being built. Limited get built quicker than others, looks like they are in the 400-415 VIN range (the 3 digits after the NN on your VIN.

houstonrammer

Reaction score
You can get it added to tracker and view the list to compare your VIN with others and when they are being built. Limited get built quicker than others, looks like they are in the 400-415 VIN range (the 3 digits after the NN on your VIN.
My VIN is NN414, but I also had gone back and made changes to the build a few times. Do you think that resets me in the queue?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how do I add my VIN to the ram tracker?

My order was confirmed on July 5th, but I still dont show that it has been scheduled on the tracking site. My VIN is NN414, but I also had gone back and made changes to the build a few times. Do you think that resets me in the queue?

maybe
that is why you need to
have your dealer give you the current poc

houstonrammer

Reaction score
then you are not anywhere close to a build date.

on the poc the estimated ship date is really the build date or close to it
imo it means shipped off the assembly line
Man that makes me sad. Like I shouldnt have made any changes to the build

cleigh

Reaction score
Man that makes me sad. Like I shouldnt have made any changes to the build

That may not have mattered that much. What trim level are you?
My Bighorn was ordered 5/17 and hit D1 status two days ago, scheduled for 9/21. So 4 months from order to "ship date" (ie build date).

Laramies and Limiteds that were ordered 2 months after mine have been built already, and in some cases delivered. So that makes a huge difference.

houstonrammer

Reaction score
That may not have mattered that much. What trim level are you?
My Bighorn was ordered 5/17 and hit D1 status two days ago, scheduled for 9/21. So 4 months from order to "ship date" (ie build date).

Laramies and Limiteds that were ordered 2 months after mine have been built already, and in some cases delivered. So that makes a huge difference.
Limited

cleigh

Reaction score

Ah! You should be soon then. My dealer texted me an updated POC the same day the order tracking updated to "scheduled". The tracker does not give a date, but the POC states D1 status and gives the "ship" (build) date.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1257 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @kevkitt

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
319039 @kevkittXLouisianaGraniteTRX

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long the trip takes by rail from the plant to the port in Louisiana? Mine is on it's way and was in Decatur, IL as of this morning. It looks like about 726 miles from there to the port in Louisiana, and then another 2 hours to Mark Dodge. Of course there is time involved in unloading/loading, etc. It would seem that it should arrive sometime next week, but I was told it could still be a few weeks out. Unless the train has many stops along the way that slows things down. What are other's experiences with delivery times after the truck leaves the factory?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long the trip takes by rail from the plant to the port in Louisiana? Mine is on it's way and was in Decatur, IL as of this morning. It looks like about 726 miles from there to the port in Louisiana, and then another 2 hours to Mark Dodge. Of course there is time involved in unloading/loading, etc. It would seem that it should arrive sometime next week, but I was told it could still be a few weeks out. Unless the train has many stops along the way that slows things down. What are other's experiences with delivery times after the truck leaves the factory?
triple_b has not posted the chart lately
but the last time he did it was an average of 28 to 26 days window sticker to lot

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1672 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @coolhub

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
442001 @CoolhubXX
7​
LouisianaDelmonicoLimited

Kemcar

Reaction score
triple_b has not posted the chart lately
but the last time he did it was an average of 28 to 26 days window sticker to lot
That’s about on par with what my dealer said and mine is being delivered to the Dallas, TX area

Users who are viewing this thread