5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

CatServant

Reaction score
I got a “scheduled” date on RAM tracker today! Aug-15 is the date. What does this mean exactly?

Means they have all the parts and putting your order in line to build. D1 status. Seems like it will take 3-4 weeks to go in productions. BTW, mine went scheduled on 15th also.
My Scheduled status changed from TBD to Aug-15-2022 as well.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
same. scheduled changed from TBD to 8/16/22. After talking to Sandi @MD, she informed me my "shipped date" is 9/18. That is probably when the truck starts the build.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There were some purported issues with the paint shop that put the production process down for a few hours on Monday.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I did see that yours was built the same day. Limited as well. They sure are cranking them out.
Dealer said that it may come earlier than the 31st but we will see. Good luck
Do you know if yours shipped yet? The Ram tracker still shows mine as TBD for delivery date. I'm gonna ask dealer for an update later in week, but last word was mine hadn't left plant yet.

Azsmc

Reaction score
Do you know if yours shipped yet? The Ram tracker still shows mine as TBD for delivery date. I'm gonna ask dealer for an update later in week, but last word was mine hadn't left plant yet.
My tracker results still says it shipped and still has an est. delivery of Aug. 31. Ill talk to the dealer on fri and get an update on what he see’s but so far no change.

houstonrammer

Reaction score
1858 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how do I add my VIN to the ram tracker?

My order was confirmed on July 5th, but I still dont show that it has been scheduled on the tracking site.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Link at the top of this google doc to submit your VIN.

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how do I add my VIN to the ram tracker?

My order was confirmed on July 5th, but I still dont show that it has been scheduled on the tracking site.
I order mine the 23rd of June, just got scheduled this week, not uncommon to wait a while to get scheduled depending on model on options you ordered. Mine was a BackCountry.

houstonrammer

Reaction score
I order mine the 23rd of June, just got scheduled this week, not uncommon to wait a while to get scheduled depending on model on options you ordered. Mine was a BackCountry.
Ah okay, I saw a screenshot on here of someone who you got theirs scheduled within like 3 weeks so I got worried. I ordered a Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread