5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Stats for Lakeland to date, 107 trucks total, Min 11 days, Max 38 days, Avg 21 days

107 delivered (KZX) truck breakdown
Big Horn / Lonestar
82​
Laramie
15​
Limited
5​
Rebel
5​

They have 22 more ranging from just starting production (F/G) to being in transit right now (KZ*).
Thank you so much, this is valuable information.

davemb

Reaction score
I'm sure it isn't any consolation to you, but I'm still not D1. I've just resigned myself to the fact that my truck won't get built until they get a new copy machine in the business office of SHAP. It's clear my order fell off the desk and under the copy machine, only to be found when they take out the copy machine to replace it with another, only to find my order sitting there waiting to be put into the production queue.
Add me to the still in "D" list (Another 6'4" Patriot Blue CrewCab) Ordered 8/19

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure it isn't any consolation to you, but I'm still not D1. I've just resigned myself to the fact that my truck won't get built until they get a new copy machine in the business office of SHAP. It's clear my order fell off the desk and under the copy machine, only to be found when they take out the copy machine to replace it with another, only to find my order sitting there waiting to be put into the production queue.
We can be losers together, my friend.

Maccam

Reaction score
Gotcha, I have currently tracked 4532 trucks to 86 different dealers across Florida.
Min was 8 days, max was 85 days.
What dealer are you at and I can give you what I have for that dealer if you want?
sure,if you can,tri-star,blairsville,pa

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
My truck is really bringing that South Carolina number up. WS on 12/19 and sitting in storage lot ever since. Maybe on day it'll get on a railcar and start making its way down.
Yes please! i just placed my order but can't imagine waiting 6 months or more like some of you.

seanmbaxter

Reaction score

seanmbaxter

Reaction score
Stats for Lakeland to date, 107 trucks total, Min 11 days, Max 38 days, Avg 21 days

107 delivered (KZX) truck breakdown
Big Horn / Lonestar
82​
Laramie
15​
Limited
5​
Rebel
5​

They have 22 more ranging from just starting production (F/G) to being in transit right now (KZ*).
Triple B... Can you please provide this same information for Georgia when you have a chance?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone that wants some real pain, try getting in on a C8 Z06. A lot of dealers aren't even letting you get on the list to order one.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Anyone that wants some real pain, try getting in on a C8 Z06. A lot of dealers aren't even letting you get on the list to order one.
I'll one up you... try finding a C2 coupe in any condition for less than $300k. I'd be happy to pay the $300k if the car were worth it, but all the C2's I've found have been bastardized and just aren't worth it to me.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll one up you... try finding a C2 coupe in any condition for less than $300k. I'd be happy to pay the $300k if the car were worth it, but all the C2's I've found have been bastardized and just aren't worth it to me.
You might be able to pick up a VIN plate for under $65k lol.

Users who are viewing this thread