5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Cigarunner

Reaction score
Yes please! i just placed my order but can't imagine waiting 6 months or more like some of you.
Or 7
Limited's must have specialty electronics and trim pieces to cause most of us to wait as long as we have. No worries, apparently the wait is worth it. I have been waiting since 9/6 and I know others have still been waiting longer.
Like June 22

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Confirmed a little while ago that my truck is in fact on a train and currently in Decatur IL heading south. With fingers crossed I'll have it by the end of the month!

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
don't feel so bad mine is in a railyard 15 miles from my dealer since dec 20 to 23
That would be pure torture for me. How many times have you driven by the rail yard hoping to get a glimpse of your truck or hoping to see it getting loaded onto a trailer?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those 94 trucks look to be only December VINs, correct? If so, wonder what the breakdown by month looks like.
Yes, the 94 he referenced above are from December. Are you wanting a breakdown of pano's by build month or by VIN issued month?

It sounds like you want it by VIN issued month but I am not sure that is useful for the same reason, we already know that when the order was placed has little to no bearing on when it is built. By VIN grouping also doesnt help since we have no way of knowing how many of each group actually have Pano's on their order until after its built.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the 94 he referenced above are from December. Are you wanting a breakdown of pano's by build month or by VIN issued month?

It sounds like you want it by VIN issued month but I am not sure that is useful for the same reason, we already know that when the order was placed has little to no bearing on when it is built. By VIN grouping also doesnt help since we have no way of knowing how many of each group actually have Pano's on their order until after its built.
I want all the data you have.

ron-swanson.gif

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Those 94 trucks look to be only December VINs, correct? If so, wonder what the breakdown by month looks like.
Ordered mine with pano roof on 10/30 and window sticker on 12/19. It was a much quicker build than I ever expected but still in storage yard in MI since then.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. The WS isnt until the trucks 100% done though right?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
That is correct, should also point out that even when the truck is completely finished it gets invoiced to the dealer and then released (Window Sticker made available) only after they accept. There have been some reports of trucks being held at this stage because the dealer delayed accepting the invoice for one reason or another.
So once you see your window sticker online the truck is finished and released to shipping.

seanmbaxter

Reaction score
21 trucks currently tracked, 13 day MIN, 29 day MAX, 20 day AVG.

21 truck breakdown
Big Horn / Lonestar
13​
Laramie
7​
Rebel
1​

They have 4 more I am tracking in transit currently, (3 KZM - on a train and 1 KZL - waiting on rail)
Just to confirm… Are your min., max, and avg. the days from order to delivery, or order to window sticker, or what? I just want to be sure I understand all of your information. Thanks again!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Just catching up on this. I guess my point with the December VINs is this: if your dealer is saying that the pano sunroof is the reason your truck is being delayed, then it’s complete BS. It’s really - as @triple_B mentioned - that Ram is building out of sequence. They will build whatever THEY want to build, with the parts they have on hand. YOUR truck is not being delayed by a parts shortage.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just to confirm… Are your min., max, and avg. the days from order to delivery, or order to window sticker, or what? I just want to be sure I understand all of your information. Thanks again!
The original request above from @myownstatus was for the days from Window Sticker (truck is finished and ready to ship) to your Dealers lot. ie. the average transit time for the truck to get from the factory to your dealer.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Well that's awesome. Maybe the 10th anniversary will end up being a rare truck option. Mine ordered is the patriot blue as well. Even more rare. What would be outstanding is if mine ends up a off truck. I couldn't get that lucky to ever have the one and only.
There are 1,178 of the 10th Anniversary Limiteds (out of 11,446 total Limiteds).
31 of the 10th Anniversaries have Blue Shade (no regular Limiteds have it).

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B If it’s not too much trouble, Peterson Jeep, Chrysler, Ram in Nampa, Idaho. Thank you Sir!
TRANSIT TIMES
38 total, 12 day MIN, 43 day MAX, 21 day avg

38 truck breakdown
Laramie
21​
Big Horn / Lonestar
7​
Rebel
7​
Longhorn
2​
TRX