5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good info . Thanks. Would you have further breakdown. Limited Longhorns with Southfork ,5.7 bed?
There are 179 Southforks (all with the 5'-7" bed).

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Talked to Sandi yesterday. Mines in the port as of 12/31 just waiting for it to get to th dealership now. It's getting close! Sandi & MD were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long did yours take from factory to the port, if you know?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you I have a 33 gal and 23 gal truck ordered one had the trailer option (23 gal) the other doesn't. Not sure which way I am going to go is the additional 10 gallons really worth it. I tow a camper 5-6 times a year. Thanks for the info enjoy the new ride
For me, the 33 gallon wasn't worth it, but the trailering options were. I have a bad back and need to stop at least every 2-3 hours, so we'll fuel up and get drinks/snacks anyway. We're also going to be traveling a lot and may end up doing so full time, so the trailering features like TPMS and the the BSM were essentially requirements.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
For me, the 33 gallon wasn't worth it, but the trailering options were. I have a bad back and need to stop at least every 2-3 hours, so we'll fuel up and get drinks/snacks anyway. We're also going to be traveling a lot and may end up doing so full time, so the trailering features like TPMS and the the BSM were essentially requirements.
Thank you I have similar problems with my knees so sitting too long is a killer. Sucks to get old

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is the WS to lot mean dealer or the port of arrival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Average time for all vehicles I have tracked to all dealers in each state from when the window sticker was released (KZ) to when it hits the dealers lot. (KZX)

Users who are viewing this thread