5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ldante197

Reaction score
[mention]Eighty [/mention]

How many 10th anniversary have been built so far out of how many total limiteds? How many in blue shade?

Thank you for your help!

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score

How many 10th anniversary have been built so far out of how many total limiteds? How many in blue shade?

Thank you for your help!
One sitting here, giddy. Waiting on the call "it's here". As of Monday two hours away awaiting a truck to deliver to dealer.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Pretty sure i saw this answered but now I can't find it. How long between BS and WS?
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Thank you for your help!
There are 1,178 of the 10th Anniversary Limiteds (out of 11,446 total Limiteds).
31 of the 10th Anniversaries have Blue Shade (no regular Limiteds have it).

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
There are 1,178 of the 10th Anniversary Limiteds (out of 11,446 total Limiteds).
31 of the 10th Anniversaries have Blue Shade (no regular Limiteds have it).
This is insane and my wait seems to be awhile ordered 10/21

franky1397z

Reaction score
This is insane and my wait seems to be awhile ordered 10/21
Limited's must have specialty electronics and trim pieces to cause most of us to wait as long as we have. No worries, apparently the wait is worth it. I have been waiting since 9/6 and I know others have still been waiting longer.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Limited's must have specialty electronics and trim pieces to cause most of us to wait as long as we have. No worries, apparently the wait is worth it. I have been waiting since 9/6 and I know others have still been waiting longer.
While I was working with a local dealer before moving on to MD, they said that the Pano sunroof was adding several months to orders. Not sure how true that is, and what if anything that has to do with the chip shortage, or if it's just another supply chain problem somewhere else down the line... but anecdotally, I wonder how many of the long-time waitlist folks have configured their builds with the pano roof and if that's a factor... I have the Pano in my 2020 Limited and never open the thing, so i spec'd my 2022 Limited without one. Who knows, it's all a crapshoot lately. Blame COVID! :p

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
While I was working with a local dealer before moving on to MD, they said that the Pano sunroof was adding several months to orders. Not sure how true that is, and what if anything that has to do with the chip shortage, or if it's just another supply chain problem somewhere else down the line... but anecdotally, I wonder how many of the long-time waitlist folks have configured their builds with the pano roof and if that's a factor... I have the Pano in my 2020 Limited and never open the thing, so i spec'd my 2022 Limited without one. Who knows, it's all a crapshoot lately. Blame COVID! :p
I'm calling BS on that rumor. There are a hundred ways I could prove it to you, but here's an example.
They've produced 94 trucks with Pano sunroofs, where such trucks had VINs issued in December. So if pano sunroofs were in such short supply, why would an August order be waiting on a sunroof when a December order gets built with it?

Veneno

Reaction score
I'm calling BS on that rumor. There are a hundred ways I could prove it to you, but here's an example.
They've produced 94 trucks with Pano sunroofs, where such trucks had VINs issued in December. So if pano sunroofs were in such short supply, why would an August order be waiting on a sunroof when a December order gets built with it?
Stop making sense. :p

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not true at all. My truck was delivered just over two months after ordering, with a panoramic sunroof installed.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not directed at you, just in response to everyone elses comments to this post.

Unfortunately, this is anecdotal at best and neither proves nor disproves the rumor. ie. Just because they built 94 trucks with Pano roofs doesn't mean they wouldn't have built twice that number if they had more available. We also already know they aren't building in sequence of order date so that can't be used as an argument in favor of parts shortages here either.

We are in a similar situation at work here. Parts shortages across the board, take something simple like door latches for example. Every week we get a small fraction of our outstanding open order of latches in. So we continue to rearrange our production schedule based on the parts that we receive and just because we built some units this week with doors doesn't mean that those parts aren't on shortage, we would have built twice as many units with doors if we had them available.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just because they built 94 trucks with Pano roofs doesn't mean they wouldn't have built twice that number if they had more available.

Those 94 trucks look to be only December VINs, correct? If so, wonder what the breakdown by month looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online