5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Biggio

Reaction score
I’ve got to imagine that all truck manufacturers are having the same issues right now. With all of the supply chain issues and chip shortages, I’m sure people ordering trucks from the other manufacturers are going through the same frustration. I’m by no means a Ram die hard, this will be my first one actually, but with the way the world is today I guess we have to give them a break.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I tried to order my new Rebel without eTorque - and the system wouldn't take it. I had heard that they were going to start forcing eTorque on all new orders, so I didn't make a scene about it. Not sure if that applies to all models (such as Big Horns), but it could be possible.
I hope that is not true
hey @RamCares
is the above true???

because I will take the first one if that is true
and find someone to upgrade to the 3.92

Last edited:

406/218

Reaction score
I hope that is not true
because I will take the first one if that is true
and find someone to upgrade to the 3.92
That would be a classic case of local vernacular. By “nope” I was implying I’ve had enough of the lies.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
has anyone other then eighty tried to order an non etorque in the last 15 days???

ram probably built too many trx's or other low milage vehicles and now their corporate average fuel economy is in the crapper and they are trying to save face!!!

what a cluster f u c k!!!!!!

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve got to imagine that all truck manufacturers are having the same issues right now. With all of the supply chain issues and chip shortages, I’m sure people ordering trucks from the other manufacturers are going through the same frustration. I’m by no means a Ram die hard, this will be my first one actually, but with the way the world is today I guess we have to give them a break.
Most likely correct. It seems like Ford has passed peak CF and are slowly starting to get back on track, but they haven't even announced the 2022 F-150 yet.

Chevy/GMC are gonna have a hot mess on their hands trying to get their refreshed models out while people are still ordering older ones, and Toyota remains to be seen but I doubt they'll do much better. Everything is a mess.

nloftman92

Reaction score
For the first time, during my ram chat check in I was told to check back in an hour because it "appears they are updating the information". Maybe be wishful thinking or over optimistic but maybe I am moving from D to D1 lol. Getting impatient and desperately looking for any glimmer of hope to keep me in there. Anyone else get a response from ram chat along those lines?

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @6onthefloor, @MetalRebel2022, @gregfl450

I really wasn't sure whether to post @MetalRebel2022's or not?!? ;)

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120460 @6onthefloorXXLouisianaBlackLimited
150458 @MetalRebel2022XXMichiganBlackRebel
193333 @gregfl450XXVermontDelmonicoLonghorn
From one fellow night owl to another I appreciate all you do for us sir. @Eighty your efforts don't go un-noticed as well. Thank you gentlemen. It's been real and it's been fun, but it's hasn't been real fun.🤣

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
From one fellow night owl to another I appreciate all you do for us sir. @Eighty your efforts don't go un-noticed as well. Thank you gentlemen. It's been real and it's been fun, but it's hasn't been real fun.🤣
Dude it’s about time Michigan gets noticed 🤣 your VIN being 150458 and mine being 150860 maybe there’s hope that mine will finally start getting out of JB!

FatNelson

Reaction score
has anyone other then eighty tried to order an non etorque in the last 15 days???

ram probably built too many trx's or other low milage vehicles and now their corporate average fuel economy is in the crapper and they are trying to save face!!!

what a cluster f u c k!!!!!!
I ordered aback country last night and the non etorque hemi was an option. That is what I went with. It was too late to submit the order last night so I'll see if it goes through today and report back.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I think I may have finally broke free of JB status. I just received an email from Ram Care saying it's in the shipment process. Does that mean I should get a window sticker very soon?

How long were you in JB status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lastdon87

Reaction score
The Longhorn with a 190ish VIN posted last night had the Ram Box, that guy definitely needs to go buy some lottery tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread