5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Biggio

Reaction score
you placed your order in august,and still have not recieved it?

I placed mine in August (13th) and still don’t have a build sheet. But I know there are others that have waited even longer.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Guessing i didnt miss my name. According to my dealer my truck is scheduled to ship tomorrow at 11am. Wtf?

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Placed mine Aug 3rd and it was just released for shipping today.
Ordered Aug 3rd as well amd have been told next month as a build date...you have more options than I do but I was told its the backcountry package holding me up lol wild

x50

Reaction score
Another interesting bit of trivia on today's build sheets. 130 (of the 1554) build sheets were in the 210-214 VIN group. That's a lot of brand-new orders being built.
Getting close to my VIN. ;)

x50

Reaction score
Having BSM for over ten years then buying my 21 Big Horne that did not have it made me sell it and order the truck I am waiting for now. BSM is a game changer for safety and needs to built on every car and truck in the world.Trucks are far worse because of there ride height.

My dealer has confirmed that my truck will be built with Level 2 (A67) which has BSM and CPD. Power fold also. He did say that the wireless charging is part of my night edition package. I thought it was either standard or in the Level 2 for the Laramie. Either way, if all is true, then I'm one happy camper.

Last edited:

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Ordered Aug 3rd as well amd have been told next month as a build date...you have more options than I do but I was told its the backcountry package holding me up lol wild
Well my truck was actually built on 9/27. I did some calling around today and ended up talking to a sales manager at my dealer. He said he would contact a Chrylser rep. Not even 15 min later I got an email from Ram Care saying the factory released my truck for shipping. Dealer called me back and said it's in KZ status.

FatNelson

Reaction score
Sorry gang no pics today, weather not cooperating. Try again tomorrow. Honest it's really here. By the way, it rides so much better than the wife's 19 Classic did.
So if the weather is still poor tomorrow I am going to need you to test drive that thing somewhere sunny. I ordered a back country this afternoon and now I am franticly looking for pics and info.
Another interesting bit of trivia on today's build sheets. 130 (of the 1554) build sheets were in the 210-214 VIN group. That's a lot of brand-new orders being built.
Maybe this is good new for my new order.... probably not though.

n00ber

Reaction score
I have a June 22 order date and no BS yet. Most likely hold up on mine, from what I understand, is 4x2 and RamBoxes!
Thought we shot down that 4x2 theory... there is no indication that 4x2 is a holdup based off the numbers from Triple_B's spreadsheet.

I'm sure Eighty can pull up plenty of build sheets and window stickers to disprove whoever fed you that line.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thought we shot down that 4x2 theory... there is no indication that 4x2 is a holdup based off the numbers from Triple_B's spreadsheet.

I'm sure Eighty can pull up plenty of build sheets and window stickers to disprove whoever fed you that line.
Yeah, I don’t see any validity to the 4x2 theory. But Ramboxes seem to be few and far between.

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Found a stock unit in transit to my selling dealer with a vin 206572 built 1102 that is almost identical to mine. According to Eighty’s chart, that vin was assigned between 10/17-10/24. Sold orders are prioritized??? 😡

csicoli

Reaction score
My dealer has confirmed that my ruck will be built with Level 2 (A67) which has BSM and CPD. Power fold also. He did say that the wireless charging is part of my night edition package. I thought it was either standard or in the Level 2 for the Laramie. Either way, if all is true, then I'm one happy camper.
How did you order with Level 2? When did you place your order? I ordered on 7/5 and Level 2 wasn’t even an option. Only Level B was available

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found a stock unit in transit to my selling dealer with a vin 206572 built 1102 that is almost identical to mine. According to Eighty’s chart, that vin was assigned between 10/17-10/24. Sold orders are prioritized??? 😡
Yeah, man. Sold orders are prioritized…just depends on what the meaning of the word “sold” is. Sold to customers, or sold to dealers.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
we have determined long ago that currently sold orders to customers mean NOTHING!

406/218

Reaction score
we have determined long ago that currently sold orders to customers mean NOTHING!
Nope, they seemingly don’t care. I’ve had little to no support from my dealer, and flat out none from Ram themselves. This will be the last Ram/Dodge vehicle I buy.

BrentH

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I tried to order my new Rebel without eTorque - and the system wouldn't take it. I had heard that they were going to start forcing eTorque on all new orders, so I didn't make a scene about it. Not sure if that applies to all models (such as Big Horns), but it could be possible

Is it possible that the Orders without eTorque are being built at a much slower pace? It would be interesting to see the build stats between 5.7 Hemi and 5.7 Hemi eTorque trucks built.

Users who are viewing this thread