5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Is it possible that the Orders without eTorque are being built at a much slower pace? It would be interesting to see the build stats between 5.7 Hemi and 5.7 Hemi eTorque trucks built.
I'm waiting for 2 non e torque ordered in June

kesta1986

Reaction score
I did a little detective work and found the Regional Manager for Stellantis on Linkedin...I sent him an email regarding my truck, that has been sitting at Jefferson North Assembly Plant since early October. It's been released for shipping, but has just been sitting there for a month. He answered back within 10 minutes, saying that the truck is sitting at the loading ramp and would be expedited for shipping and he'd let me know an update tomorrow. Taking it with a grain of salt, but it's the only real update I've gotten in the last 4 weeks...Hopefully it'll be on it's way to MA in the next day or two.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
@Eighty can you tell me if that has HUD. I see i have Rebel 2 equipment level which isnt what i ordered. Specifically told my dealer i wanted HUD rear heated seats and remote start

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty can you tell me if that has HUD. I see i have Rebel 2 equipment level which isnt what i ordered. Specifically told my dealer i wanted HUD rear heated seats and remote start
Wow, that's strange. You got Level 2 and didn't ask for it? I asked for Level 2 and can't get it!

I don't see the heads-up display on your build sheet. But I do see heated front and 2nd row seats, as well as the remote start.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Wow, that's strange. You got Level 2 and didn't ask for it? I asked for Level 2 and can't get it!

I don't see the heads-up display on your build sheet. But I do see heated front and 2nd row seats, as well as the remote start.
Couldn't get it really? I guess HUD is t a deal breaker but kinda disappointed as I did ask for it Night Edition comes with Trifold tonneau no? Is there a chance it may actually ship tomorrow?

RamGram

Reaction score
Couldn't get it really? I guess HUD is t a deal breaker but kinda disappointed as I did ask for it Night Edition comes with Trifold tonneau no? Is there a chance it may actually ship tomorrow?
The HUD has been removed from the Sport for 2022, I had to remove the Tech group to get my VIN issued.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about Canadian orders, but a tonneau cover is NOT included with the Night Edition in the US. And I don't see a tonneau on your build sheet.

n00ber

Reaction score
I don't know about Canadian orders, but a tonneau cover is NOT included with the Night Edition in the US. And I don't see a tonneau on your build sheet.
It actually is part of Night Edition for the Limited trim level.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It actually is part of Night Edition for the Limited trim level.
Ok, I won't disagree with you there. I was talking specifically about the Rebel/Sport trim.

n00ber

Reaction score
Ok, I won't disagree with you there. I was talking specifically about the Rebel/Sport trim.
Figured you were talking about his order, just wanted to add my .02 for anyone that may come across this.

Users who are viewing this thread