5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SunnyS

Reaction score
This will be my 9th FCA product (3 Challengers,2 Chargers ,Chrysler 300, 2 Ram trucks) if I buy it. All my ordered vehicles were built to the order I placed except this one and never have I been in D1 this long before. I was a GM employee and think I am going back to the General for my next truck. Very frustrating.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am ready to put in another order myself from a higher volume dealer. I’ve waited long enough, that I kinda want Granite instead of Patriot. Since there is maybe a blue paint shortage maybe I’ll move up in line!
If you do give Aaron at Mark Dodge a call!!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s good considering my ship date on my POC is tomorrow
Build sheets have been populating around the delivery date on the POC. Guess is Window Sticker tomorrow or Friday and then up to the shipping gods as to when it'll get to your dealer.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Well I called Ram care customer service today and was told that I am in D1 status, can either Eighty and Triple_B confirm this please?
Thanks ! The number I called was 866-932-3878, seem to be a little smarter than the FCA bunch.
VIN 1C6SRFKT6NN169157

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I called Ram care customer service today and was told that I am in D1 status, can either Eighty and Triple_B confirm this please?
Thanks ! The number I called was 866-932-3878, seem to be a little smarter than the FCA bunch.
VIN 1C6SRFKT6NN169157
We can’t see that - it’s not made available to the public.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to tell you I think.
Lol what makes you think they are any smarter than any others? The last 8 of my VIN showed up as a 1992 Plymouth Sundance for weeks. The dealer just laughed, it wasn't till I called FCA in front of the sales manager that we finally figured out that the Vin was reused and they believed me.

Mjbano

Reaction score
Well, I dumped my order today and bought a white Rebel GT at a dealer approx. 80 miles away from me.
Picked it up today, and all I can say is Im in love. I will be blasting RAM on my survey, not that they give a **** obviously.
Bought it at C. Harper CJDR in Connellsville, PA. I was literally in and out in less than 1 hour. Gave me top dollar for my Tacoma
and I got around 5500 off sticker. I was pleased.
I will post pics tomorrow

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I dumped my order today and bought a white Rebel GT at a dealer approx. 80 miles away from me.
Picked it up today, and all I can say is Im in love. I will be blasting RAM on my survey, not that they give a **** obviously.
Bought it at C. Harper CJDR in Connellsville, PA. I was literally in and out in less than 1 hour. Gave me top dollar for my Tacoma
and I got around 5500 off sticker. I was pleased.
I will post pics tomorrow
Be careful what survey you blast RAM on, if you give a negative rating on the dealer survey, that impacts them directly. It sounds like you had a good experience there so no need to take it out on them.

nloftman92

Reaction score
So this exact scenario happened to me, tho I ordered two days before you 😊

Same general order. Limited 4x4 with ASG. Everything built except ASG.

I escalated through dealer and even Ram Chat; who escalated to what they call the Brand Team. Oddly enough, Brand Team has been pretty good.

Got an email yesterday from them with a new VIN for what they called a clone order but now with ASG.

They’re also allegedly prioritizing an expedite on this order with this Brand rep replying to my emails for updates.

I’ll of course provide updates to this group. Sounds like a few of us are in the same boat but I can’t tell if anyone’s new order has truly been expedited.

I have a "new order" mainly just modified because they told me they could not build as requested. There are no signs that mine has been expedited. The modified order date is 10/15. Still in D with no estimated time frame.

Mjbano

Reaction score
Be careful what survey you blast RAM on, if you give a negative rating on the dealer survey, that impacts them directly. It sounds like you had a good experience there so no need to take it out on them.
No, Im not. they explained that there is a comment box at the bottom of the survey that I can direct straight at RAM. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Users who are viewing this thread