5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Hasti17

Reaction score
since i had to reorder a truck, the original one i ordered will be available to purchase. i am not the dealer but i can provide you the contact info if you message me. 22 limited 20th anniversary edition. delmonico red and lots of options
This could be its own thread with the # of people that have reordered for one problem or another... Everything is fine

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's how you guarantee you get your truck sooner than others... just reorder, as it appears many of the new orders are being prioritized.

Congrats on being able to drive your new truck by Thanksgiving!
LOL, I thought I'd be lucky to get the already built one by Thanksgiving! Getting the second one by then would be a true miracle!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know it sucks but look at it as a chance to make changes and get what you really want. Were you able to be price protected at all? Hopefully you aren't waiting too long. You and I ordered around the same time and your build is closer to mine which has had no movement. Sandi and Aaron have both expressed their apologies (as if it's their faults somehow 🤣 ).

They are great though, I'm sure Aaron went to bat for you the best he could with such limited influence.
Yes, he definitely did. He also did me right on revised pricing. And you are right, I've been sorta kicking myself for not ordering the boxes and MFT so the reorder fixed that! Who knows what the wait will be like but at least I have a truck in the meantime.

BNJMN

Reaction score
Tommy - that was my experience on my wife's traverse - Carvanna wanted it. Super easy and i was very happy with the $$. However, they clearly don't want my f-150. several grand under book.

Reactions: x50

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based on today's 1270 build sheets, I would agree. For the most part, it looks like they're focusing on the newer VINs and just hitting the older ones here and there.

1635960747009.png

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the dealer is getting my trade. Carvana wants to give me a ridiculous amount for my current vehicle.

View attachment 109894

Be sure to check vroom/autonation/carmax as well if you have them in your area. Also if your state has trade in sales tax credit be sure to calculate that in the difference of selling privately vs trading in. I usually trade in as well but sold my 17 ram to autonation in May prior to my 21 order showing up, the difference vs trading in was way more than the difference in the sales tax credit so I went that route this time. We also recently sold my partners car (jetta) to carmax about a month ago and had a good experience there as well.

Xchief

Reaction score
Based on today's 1270 build sheets, I would agree. For the most part, it looks like they're focusing on the newer VINs and just hitting the older ones here and there.

View attachment 109901
Man look at all those 209xxx Vins. I was just talking to a guy on Facebook who ordered a week before me (10/19) and is already in D1 status with a ship date of 11/17. There is no logic to the order things are being done.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man look at all those 209xxx Vins. I was just talking to a guy on Facebook who ordered a week before me (10/19) and is already in D1 status with a ship date of 11/17. There is no logic to the order things are being done.
I'm a 209xxx and ordered on 10/19. I wouldn't be upset if mine went D1 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread