5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

scottlieb

Reaction score
I only have running boards, there is some sort of limbo of trucks sitting at the body vendor. Several of us have been dealing with it.
I suppose it could also be that the body vendor is given a priority order in which to work on vehicles correlating to shipping availability/schedule....

Scott_R

Reaction score
Haha...funny did the same thing and looked at that dealer when I was searching, and found a 2021 Rebel instead.

I live in south jersey, and all the dealers in the Philly area just didn't move from that msrp or higher tag. So I increased my search parameters to about 100 miles, and that dealer and dealers in the Harrisburg area was a good choice for pricing and negotiations.

Make sure you confirm that your order was canceled. I got email from my dealer about the cancelation, but I'm still on the tracker...just to make sure.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I'm in the Harrisburg area... Faulkner or Heritage?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in the Harrisburg area... Faulkner or Heritage?
Heritage. Those folks were great and quick to respond. I will keep them in mind when I decide to go with the electric ram.

2021 Ram Rebel

Scott_R

Reaction score
Heritage. Those folks were great and quick to respond. I will keep them in mind when I decide to go with the electric ram.

2021 Ram Rebel
Same here. My original order was with a dealer slightly East, however I'm moving up to something in stock and the guys there are working with me. Just waiting for it to be transferred up from Baltimore, and I'm working to get them to put on better tires.

For others that might be looking to abandon existing orders, they have a number of Limiteds available and another Longhorn due in Patriot Blue.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do we know exactly what "additional equipment" comes after the build sheet on a limited - assuming bed liner and tonneau cover but can't think of anything else?

I've been watching the progress of limiteds (specifically time between BS and WS) and it seems to generally be 2-3 days. I'm at 8 days and still "pending installation of additional equipment"

The only difference I can possibly think is if those builds have a regular tonneau while mine has a rambox tonneau? Unless there is something else that gets installed post BS that I'm missing?
Current average for the 5764 Limited's with BS is 10.7 days from BS to WS. (This estimation assumes that all trucks still waiting will have a WS tomorrow)

If you want the two separate averages

4109 trucks with BS and WS at an average wait of 5.1 days.
There are still 1655 trucks that have BS but are waiting on WS with an average wait of 25.1 days (range of 1 to 56 days waiting so far)

Camel_City

Reaction score
Looking at some of these recent build sheets, it's curious how there's a mixture of level 2 and level B builds. You'd think if they were out of PFM's they'd all be Level B. Apparently they still have some PFM's and are randomly picking which builds get them?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Well, I'm spending more money. Got Limited Level 1 added to my order. It was actually cheaper then I thought it would be. The POC says $2295 instead of $3295. I'm assuming it's because I have the 10th Anniversary Edition as well? The equipment code is A69. Anyone with both have a POC to confirm this is correct? I want to make sure I'm getting the surround camera and HUD.

I'm super excited I was able to get the package added, even if it costed a bit more then if I had just bought it to begin with.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I'm spending more money. Got Limited Level 1 added to my order. It was actually cheaper then I thought it would be. The POC says $2295 instead of $3295. I'm assuming it's because I have the 10th Anniversary Edition as well? The equipment code is A69. Anyone with both have a POC to confirm this is correct? I want to make sure I'm getting the surround camera and HUD.

I'm super excited I was able to get the package added, even if it costed a bit more then if I had just bought it to begin with.
That is what is on my POC but I ordered before the Tech Package was merged into LL1. LL1 is $2,295 Tech Group is $1,095 and 10th Anniversary is $2,145 on my POC. My dealer did say that any necessary price adjustments (down, not more) will come when they are invoiced for the build.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
That is what is on my POC but I ordered before the Tech Package was merged into LL1. LL1 is $2,295 Tech Group is $1,095 and 10th Anniversary is $2,145 on my POC. My dealer did say that any necessary price adjustments (down, not more) will come when they are invoiced for the build.
Ok. What makes me concerned is seeing window stickers with both the 10th and LL1, with the LL1 priced at $3295. The sticker includes the HUD and digital rearview mirror. I'm actually looking at @Delmonico87 WS. Wonder if he has his POC still?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your dealer price protected you, I wonder if they were able to make the changes without the price increase and thus without the HUD/Rearview? I'll tell ya this, the LL1 breakdown shows Digital Rearview (coded as GRG in both equipment groups) for me, tech should just be adding the hud and LED lighting so I'm due a price adjustment from that alone.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I don't have 10th edition but do have Night Edition & LL1. All three have the HK stereo, so if you get two out of the three they reduce the cost due to the duplication. My POC has LL1 $2295.

I do not see HUD in any of the packages offered today. It may have been there when you ordered, which in many cases is the root of the clusterfuck!

monkeypunch

Reaction score
If your dealer price protected you, I wonder if they were able to make the changes without the price increase and thus without the HUD/Rearview? I'll tell ya this, the LL1 breakdown shows Digital Rearview (coded as GRG in both equipment groups) for me, tech should just be adding the hud and LED lighting so I'm due a price adjustment from that alone.
We have the same dealer. Been doing this with Sandi. It wasn't price protected because the base MSRP did go up...

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have 10th edition but do have Night Edition & LL1. All three have the HK stereo, so if you get two out of the three they reduce the cost due to the duplication. My POC has LL1 $2295.

I do not see HUD in any of the packages offered today. It may have been there when you ordered, which in many cases is the root of the clusterfuck!
Fun fact, my print out from the dealer shows a 17 speaker system with LL1 and 19 with 10th Anniversary. They didn't know what they were doing early on. Thank God they their act together now! 😛

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We have the same dealer. Been doing this with Sandi. It wasn't price protected because the base MSRP did go up...
Is it a change to the current vin or a re-order? I wonder if you're subject to what was available to begin with if it's an accepted change to your current order/VIN?

Users who are viewing this thread