5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Added 1127 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @maxrott, @JRich33435, @Delmonico87

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
100500 @maxrottXXNew HampshireGraniteLaramie
119031 @JRich33435XXFloridaWhiteRebel
194562 @Delmonico87XXKentuckyPatriotLimited
2 full weeks at the body vendor for powered running boards that hundreds of trucks a day receive and still no word, no movement, and no response from anyone helpful. @MetalRebel2022 misery loves company eh?

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
2 full weeks at the body vendor for powered running boards that hundreds of trucks a day receive and still no word, no movement, and no response from anyone helpful. @MetalRebel2022 misery loves company eh?
Buddy I think I'm going on 6 weeks there now. I lost count of the days. If I don't hear something soon I'll be canceling.

DTol

Reaction score
How do you know that? Nobody can tell you why you're truck is stalled in JB. Remember, Inspection, JB, and JS have big parking lots that can store vehicles for what ever purpose Shap decides is needed.

scuba

Reaction score
The only reason i am still holding out from my original March order is the discount that i negotiated...its worth the thousands that i will save by being patient...but it hasnt been easy especially when you see these high vin numbers being built....

You should really check if you are going to get that good deal. I thought I was good with affiliate pricing. Iwas wondering how this was to go down with the affiliate pricing ending on 2022 orders. Dealership said they would still sale me at the price we signed when I ordered. Oh ya Ram has a $500 rebate currently on 2022.

Last night looking over the paperwork. Didn't realize that they charged me +$500 more then agreed. Called today and they said it was to charge me more so they could get the $500 rebate Ram was promoting. Because they where taking such a loss. Telling me they didn't have to sell the truck at that price even with a written contract.

Sales manager called me back to kind of split difference on a spray in bed liner. But they where not give me the full $500 back.

Man watch those numbers like a hawk when signing on the number sheet. I thought I was good at watching numbers. Hard to get money back after you paid.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

DTol

Reaction score
You should really check if you are going to get that good deal. I thought I was good with affiliate pricing. Iwas wondering how this was to go down with the affiliate pricing ending on 2022 orders. Dealership said they would still sale me at the price we signed when I ordered. Oh ya Ram has a $500 rebate currently on 2022.

Last night looking over the paperwork. Didn't realize that they charged me +$500 more then agreed. Called today and they said it was to charge me more so they could get the $500 rebate Ram was promoting. Because they where taking such a loss. Telling me they didn't have to sell the truck at that price even with a written contract.

Sales manager called me back to kind of split difference on a spray in bed liner. But they where not give me the full $500 back.

Man watch those numbers like a hawk when signing on the number sheet. I thought I was good at watching numbers. Hard to get money back after you paid.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Will find out what kind of dealer I have in an hour. I pay for and pick up my truck at 9 o'clock.

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Added 1127 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @maxrott, @JRich33435, @Delmonico87

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
100500 @maxrottXXNew HampshireGraniteLaramie
119031 @JRich33435XXFloridaWhiteRebel
194562 @Delmonico87XXKentuckyPatriotLimited
Again thanks to @triple_B and @Eighty for tracking and keeping us updated. I know a lot of people are mad and I understand that for sure. I can’t believe mine was built this fast. For anyone that cares for informational or reference purposes I ordered on 10/06/21 and got the window sticker on 11/03/21. Now just to wait and see what kind of mess the shipping will be. I’ll keep people updated.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I dumped my order today and bought a white Rebel GT at a dealer approx. 80 miles away from me.
Picked it up today, and all I can say is Im in love. I will be blasting RAM on my survey, not that they give a **** obviously.
Bought it at C. Harper CJDR in Connellsville, PA. I was literally in and out in less than 1 hour. Gave me top dollar for my Tacoma
and I got around 5500 off sticker. I was pleased.
I will post pics tomorrow
Haha...funny did the same thing and looked at that dealer when I was searching, and found a 2021 Rebel instead.

I live in south jersey, and all the dealers in the Philly area just didn't move from that msrp or higher tag. So I increased my search parameters to about 100 miles, and that dealer and dealers in the Harrisburg area was a good choice for pricing and negotiations.

Make sure you confirm that your order was canceled. I got email from my dealer about the cancelation, but I'm still on the tracker...just to make sure.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

scottlieb

Reaction score
Do we know exactly what "additional equipment" comes after the build sheet on a limited - assuming bed liner and tonneau cover but can't think of anything else?

I've been watching the progress of limiteds (specifically time between BS and WS) and it seems to generally be 2-3 days. I'm at 8 days and still "pending installation of additional equipment"

The only difference I can possibly think is if those builds have a regular tonneau while mine has a rambox tonneau? Unless there is something else that gets installed post BS that I'm missing?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do we know exactly what "additional equipment" comes after the build sheet on a limited - assuming bed liner and tonneau cover but can't think of anything else?

I've been watching the progress of limiteds (specifically time between BS and WS) and it seems to generally be 2-3 days. I'm at 8 days and still "pending installation of additional equipment"

The only difference I can possibly think is if those builds have a regular tonneau while mine has a rambox tonneau? Unless there is something else that gets installed post BS that I'm missing?
The BS for my first order listed bed liner, tonneau cover, power running boards and mopar step which leads me to believe the BS is generated after it returns from the body vendor (I could be WAY off base) But got WS two days later, just wouldn't be enough time between BS and WS. Don't have a clue what stage it's in now, and don't care!

Hasti17

Reaction score

I only have running boards, there is some sort of limbo of trucks sitting at the body vendor. Several of us have been dealing with it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The body vendor installs all of the non-assembly-line items (running boards, tonneaus, hood/bed graphics, ram bars, bed liners, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread