5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I got an update from my dealer this morning: "It looks like the truck is complete, but the route changed which means there may not have been a railcar available. So right now it's waiting to be transferred to the Jefferson North plant where it will get loaded and shipped."
where do you live? (you don't have to say) they might have vehicles from jefferson that are going your way and they need to fill a load.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
Can we please keep this thread focused on real information about the 22MY build process and progress and not have it cluttered with random chatter about orders and bantering back and forth. Please take that to the 2022 Orders thread and leave this for solid information only. Good information here. Shouldn't have to run through a hundred pages to find it.
you're right and sorry. I just wanted to give everyone some more data points. I'll shut up now.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick bit of statistics for everyone. I'm tracking 186 members in this forum, and so far 12 have gotten build sheets. Here's a chart showing the haves/have-nots by trim level (as provided to me). I'm not 100% sure I've captured all of the 10th Anniversary Limiteds, as opposed to regular Limiteds. But it's still interesting data nevertheless.

Green = have a build sheet
Red = still waiting for a build sheet

EDIT: This makes it about 6.5% of the members who have received build sheets. Based on @triple_B's posts, SHAP has issued about 5,500 build sheets (on a total list of about 85,000). So they've built about 6.5% of their backlog. Comparing that data, it would suggest that "sold orders" aren't taking any more priority than all other orders. But take that with a grain of salt, as it's a limited dataset.

1632170749640.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That would equal 8610 trucks a week for a 6 day week and 10,045 for a 7 day week. I kind of doubt that they could turn out those numbers sustained through the 2022 build?
I don't know what their Saturday/Sunday goals are, I just know that they had upped their "daily" production goal from 1,335/day to 1,435/day. Obviously, extended workweeks will reduce the productivity, as well as parts shortages. That's why I'm sticking with the (hopefully conservative) assumption of 6,000 trucks a week.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Noob member question. I will be likely ordering from the dealer possibly this week. How can my info be added to this thread?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have one.
Those are not the Monroney Labels. That’s a Canadian version of the window sticker that is released when the truck gets a VIN but doesn’t indicate the same thing as the Monroney label which you don’t have yet and is what I am referring to when I say window sticker. Once you have one of those then that means your truck has shipped.

Markvv

Reaction score
Those are not the Monroney Labels. That’s a Canadian version of the window sticker that is released when the truck gets a VIN but doesn’t indicate the same thing as the Monroney label which you don’t have yet and is what I am referring to when I say window sticker. Once you have one of those then that means your truck has shipped.
Ok

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Noob member question. I will be likely ordering from the dealer possibly this week. How can my info be added to this thread?

Msg @Eighty with either full vin or last chunk of vin, Trim line and order date. He will then add you to his tracker

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an updated chart, based on @triple_B's post above. Couple of notes:

1632231583405.png

I show 16 member builds (out of 190), which is 8.4% of the group.

1632231910092.png

Users who are viewing this thread