5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck is built… last I heard was pending inspection 🤔
Sorry, I worded that poorly. It hasn't been finished yet. Your window sticker wont show up online until after your truck has passed final QC, gets invoiced to your dealer and is released for shipping. There are nearly 4000 2022 trucks that have started production (have build sheets) this past week but none have been released (have window stickers) from the factory yet.

I found your build sheet Thursday.

Randboye

Reaction score
Check with ram and got the standard reply Ordered 6/7 Vin 6/9
I guess my parts are sitting off the coast of California 😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-094822_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-094822_Email.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 65

DTol

Reaction score
Still in inspection status, No progress on that over the weekend. Still no build sheet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Following up on @triple_B's post, here's the updated chart. No new members to add to the waiting list, and the 4 lucky members who have build sheets. You'll notice I scrubbed the list of names finally.

Don't pay much attention to the totals at the lower right - it's a mixture of member builds and some dealer listings that I'm watching.

1632153989088.png

DTol

Reaction score
Now I have a build sheet. Didn't when I got up this morning but I do now. Seems they issue build sheets when the truck leaves I status and moves to J status. Probably heading to the body vender to have the spray liner, bed group, and auto side steps installed.

I found the Moroney status codes on the HD thread and there was a link to the RAM equipment listing and it popped my build sheet right up.

Build Status Codes - Build Sheet - MONRONEY (Window) Sticker and link to 2021 Buyer's Guides

This thread is intended to be a reference sticky for the build status codes with links to the build sheet and window sticker in one easy to find and uncluttered place. Please carry on conversations about your builds in the Build and Order threads here: 2022 orders...
hdrams.com

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
My build sheet came up Friday and my dealer texts me this about my truck this AM.

“Your truck is now at the Detroit Axle yard which moved from the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant/Mopar Custom Shop Operations on 9/18 ETA is still not showing for delivery. But it is going thru the process. Will recheck in a few weeks “

He should know… I’m be making him check like every few days ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasti17

Reaction score
My build sheet came up Friday and my dealer texts me this about my truck this AM.

“Your truck is now at the Detroit Axle yard which moved from the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant/Mopar Custom Shop Operations on 9/18 ETA is still not showing for delivery. But it is going thru the process. Will recheck in a few weeks “

He should know… I’m be making him check like every few days ….

In a few weeks?? who is this guy. Just set an Auto reply email to remind him to check it for 7am And 1pm Monday through Saturday. Shouldn't take him long to get the memo

DTol

Reaction score
Now I have a build sheet. Didn't when I got up this morning but I do now. Seems they issue build sheets when the truck leaves I status and moves to J status. Probably heading to the body vender to have the spray liner, bed group, and auto side steps installed.

I found the Moroney status codes on the HD thread and there was a link to the RAM equipment listing and it popped my build sheet right up.

Build Status Codes - Build Sheet - MONRONEY (Window) Sticker and link to 2021 Buyer's Guides

This thread is intended to be a reference sticky for the build status codes with links to the build sheet and window sticker in one easy to find and uncluttered place. Please carry on conversations about your builds in the Build and Order threads here: 2022 orders...
hdrams.com
And, by the way, according to he build sheet, it was built exactly as ordered. There were no changes or modifications to the original order as some of the later orders may have.

Mr_662

Reaction score
I got an update from my dealer this morning: "It looks like the truck is complete, but the route changed which means there may not have been a railcar available. So right now it's waiting to be transferred to the Jefferson North plant where it will get loaded and shipped."

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
In a few weeks?? who is this guy. Just set an Auto reply email to remind him to check it for 7am And 1pm Monday through Saturday. Shouldn't take him long to get the memo

How does one set up auto reply at times intervals LOL I never knew thats a thing

DTol

Reaction score
Can we please keep this thread focused on real information about the 22MY build process and progress and not have it cluttered with random chatter about orders and bantering back and forth. Please take that to the 2022 Orders thread and leave this for solid information only. Good information here. Shouldn't have to run through a hundred pages to find it.

Mr_662

Reaction score
Can we please keep this thread focused on real information about the 22MY build process and progress and not have it cluttered with random chatter about orders and bantering back and forth. Please take that to the 2022 Orders thread and leave this for solid information only. Good information here. Shouldn't have to run through a hundred pages to find it.
Are you saying the update I got isn't good info? I thought it could help explain why we have so many build sheets and no window stickers.......

DTol

Reaction score
Are you saying the update I got isn't good info? I thought it could help explain why we have so many build sheets and no window stickers.......
No sir. That is exactly the kind of information we need on this thread.

Mathis35

Reaction score
Wow! That went fast.
Asks to keep the thread clear of things that aren't solid information, immediately replies to a post with something that isn't solid information and tacks on to the post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/