5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Randboye

Reaction score
No 2022 window stickers yet but they have to be bursting at the seams with the number of trucks around the plant and in storage.

I currently show to have 511 2021 TRX's (I was only collecting TRX data for 2021) trucks that have started production but not shipped. (Build Sheet but no Window Sticker) Even the 2021 Window Stickers slowed down drastically this week.

This week they have started production on 3965 2022 trucks at SHAP and no window stickers for any of those yet.
Do you know out of those 3965 2022' are members of this thread or fourm
No 2022 window stickers yet but they have to be bursting at the seams with the number of trucks around the plant and in storage.

I currently show to have 511 2021 TRX's (I was only collecting TRX data for 2021) trucks that have started production but not shipped. (Build Sheet but no Window Sticker) Even the 2021 Window Stickers slowed down drastically this week.

This week they have started production on 3965 2022 trucks at SHAP and no window stickers for any of those yet.
Do you know how many of those are member trucks.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know out of those 3965 2022' are members of this thread or fourm

Do you know how many of those are member trucks.
Yes. The members that have started production are listed further up in this thread. I posted them on the days they were found.

I’ve linked to those posts here

Last edited:

ny2az

Reaction score
Member trucks for this morning.

What truck options are useful to group here. My TRX reporting was easier because all trucks had the same set of available options. So I'm thinking reduced set of more standard options would be more meaningful here.

triple_B or Eighty ,...
can you look at the window stickers and see if the pricing for the 1500 level 1 group which includes the tech pkg has changed from $2,995 ... also the TRX level 2 from $7,750 which now incorporates the HK and Tech grp ... thx

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
triple_B or Eighty ,...
can you look at the window stickers and see if the pricing for the 1500 level 1 group which includes the tech pkg has changed from $2,995 ... also the TRX level 2 from $7,750 which now incorporates the HK and Tech grp ... thx
No window stickers have generated yet. Once they are, @triple_B will let us know. That's what he's been doing on the TRX forum.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
triple_B or Eighty ,...
As of now there have been no 2022 window stickers. So far i have only found build sheets

Randboye

Reaction score
Yes. The members that have started production are listed further up in this thread. I posted them on the days they were found.

I’ve linked to those posts here

Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just an interesting bit of data on what was built this past week. Here's a breakdown by VIN range. While they're building trucks across the spectrum, it's apparent that the bulk are in the earlier VIN ranges. That said, the busiest groups (below) are the ones with no member orders - i.e., where dealer/fleet orders were dumped in. That's a little concerning, as it doesn't exactly line up with the idea of sold orders having priority.
I'll have to coordinate with triple_B to get better data on what comprises these builds.

1632056869299.png

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still think they prioritize sold orders as parts allow when logistics of delivery aren't a severe issue. If parts are slim and they need another truck or two to send to say the mid west, they'll rip one or two orders off "randomly" that fit with the production schedule.

I think these dealer orders are for two reasons:
1) Dealers do need vehicles on the lot. It's just bad for business to not feed something to keep dealer doors open
2) These trucks seem to be largely "stripped" of special features. SHAP seems to be churning out relatively run of the mill, cheaper configs with fewer chips.

The assembly line needs to be running and if there's a chip shortage, Bighorns with no etorque, base radio and no special packages are still the easiest to get out the door.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still think they prioritize sold orders as parts allow when logistics of delivery aren't a severe issue. If parts are slim and they need another truck or two to send to say the mid west, they'll rip one or two orders off "randomly" that fit with the production schedule.

I think these dealer orders are for two reasons:
1) Dealers do need vehicles on the lot. It's just bad for business to not feed something to keep dealer doors open
2) These trucks seem to be largely "stripped" of special features. SHAP seems to be churning out relatively run of the mill, cheaper configs with fewer chips.

The assembly line needs to be running and if there's a chip shortage, Bighorns with no etorque, base radio and no special packages are still the easiest to get out the door.
I agree, makes perfect sense to get what you can instead of being like Ford and building trucks to just sit.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just an interesting bit of data on what was built this past week. Here's a breakdown by VIN range. While they're building trucks across the spectrum, it's apparent that the bulk are in the earlier VIN ranges. That said, the busiest groups (below) are the ones with no member orders - i.e., where dealer/fleet orders were dumped in. That's a little concerning, as it doesn't exactly line up with the idea of sold orders having priority.
I'll have to coordinate with triple_B to get better data on what comprises these builds.

View attachment 105864
I would guess that even fleet vehicles are listed as sold orders since they likely go into service immediately. they are just trying to skip the trucks that are ordered for stock and will sit in dealers lots right now.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score

Still no 2022 window stickers as of tonight, hoping we see some movement this coming week!
Where do you check for window stickers?

Users who are viewing this thread