5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In

indeed, I am one ….. also the lack of ‘Limited’ Models
For what it's worth, I've stumbled across several Limiteds with build sheets (dealer-listed ones). So they're making Limiteds...but only one for a forum user (so far).

Reaction score
Member trucks for this morning.

What truck options are useful to group here. My TRX reporting was easier because all trucks had the same set of available options. So I'm thinking reduced set of more standard options would be more meaningful here.
Woohoo! Thanks for the update!

My primary options are Level A package, 12” Uconnect 5, dual panel sunroof, 33 gallon tank, and flame red color

grogol

Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, I had a bunch of new entries submitted on both forums to get entered.
We are still undecided on the best way to present these updates daily here so this may change soon but had the first member trucks show up today.

There were a total of 1204 build sheets found today and 2 members.

@grogol
102714​
LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X4WhitePennsylvania
@DizzyDean13
153768​
REBEL CREW CAB 4X4BlackOntario
Hi triple B - you seem to be pretty adept at data mining! Impressive!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[mention]triple_B [/mention] [mention]Eighty [/mention]

My only suggestion to both of you…keep the data as simple as possible. Because once builds starts to fly, ahold lot of data will be available , and it will take longer to process. Less data, that can get quicker and more timely reports.

I feel that just trim should be fine. If we break that down to color, engine, trim, tech package, pano roof, ram box, dash screen size, all of these different things can add to the data you have and might take longer to process. Also, we also don’t know how builds are getting process and priority seems to be all over the place.

One interesting data point might be location…north east, south west, or even by state is interesting because of shipping could be a factor on priority. You would think that there are 15-20 trucks going into an area, that might prioritize builds over maybe a place that has like 5 cars, by maybe a couple of days, but who knows.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Eighty, my dealer says I have a Build date of oct 18th. Anyway if verifying that? Juat seemed like he pulled that date out if thin air

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Eighty, my dealer says I have a Build date of oct 18th. Anyway if verifying that? Juat seemed like he pulled that date out if thin air
Unfortunately not, the best way to verify that would be to ask your dealer for a current copy of your POC. It will have any available information from the factory regarding your order including any estimated ship/build dates if they have been assigned.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A little more intel this morning from Knightmare (on the TRX forum):

"My guys let me know they getting sent home early almost every day. Shortages and issues are real. And now JNAP got laid off most likely for a week. They make the Durango and Grand Cherokee for those that don't know"

@triple_B, have you seen any window stickers yet?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No 2022 window stickers yet but they have to be bursting at the seams with the number of trucks around the plant and in storage.

I currently show to have 511 2021 TRX's (I was only collecting TRX data for 2021) trucks that have started production but not shipped. (Build Sheet but no Window Sticker) Even the 2021 Window Stickers slowed down drastically this week.

This week they have started production on 3965 2022 trucks at SHAP and no window stickers for any of those yet.

DTol

Reaction score
triple_B said:
The build sheets come out the morning of the next weekday after the truck comes off the main assembly line so if that happened yesterday or today you should expect to see your build sheet Monday morning. Congratulations!
This is great information. With so much chatter and naivete on here it is hard to find solid information. Statements like this should be put on a post by themselves. Now we know exactly how the build sheets relate to build process of these trucks. From my post on the 2022 Orders site.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
No 2022 window stickers yet but they have to be bursting at the seams with the number of trucks around the plant and in storage.

I currently show to have 511 2021 TRX's (I was only collecting TRX data for 2021) trucks that have started production but not shipped. (Build Sheet but no Window Sticker) Even the 2021 Window Stickers slowed down drastically this week.

This week they have started production on 3965 2022 trucks at SHAP and no window stickers for any of those yet.
I received word from Ram Chat today that my truck has started the build process and is waiting on additional parts. Paraphrased as I wasn't able to capture the window before they flashed the survey up.

Vin = 1C6RREJT1NN121303

Glad to hear mine has started and hopeful I see a build sheet soon.

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
@Eighty my truck is Florida I ordered in st pete but it is listed as Orlando zone 66 if you dont have that info/ if its useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nloftman92

Reaction score
I received word from Ram Chat today that my truck has started the build process and is waiting on additional parts. Paraphrased as I wasn't able to capture the window before they flashed the survey up.

Vin = 1C6RREJT1NN121303

Glad to hear mine has started and hopeful I see a build sheet soon.
Congrats!! Mind sharing your build?

grogol

Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, I had a bunch of new entries submitted on both forums to get entered.
We are still undecided on the best way to present these updates daily here so this may change soon but had the first member trucks show up today.

There were a total of 1204 build sheets found today and 2 members.

@grogol
102714​
LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X4WhitePennsylvania
@DizzyDean13
153768​
REBEL CREW CAB 4X4BlackOntario
Hi triple_B! My truck (grogol) was built Wednesdy (I think) and I got the build sheet. The dealer told me the estimated ship date was 9/18. I called RAM CHAT today and they said my truck in is JS status (storage). Maybe it's answered somewhere else on this forum, but is there any estimate for how long it will stay in JS before being shipped to my dealer? Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick mid-weekend update. No new build sheets since Friday, and still no window stickers. Here's an updated chart with a few new members (@Cam123, @FRMSDTR, @lastdon87).

Couple of notes.
  • For those of you paying attention, you'll notice that there was another "event" in the past few days. New VINs stagnated for a few days, and now they've shot up to 184600. Likely another batch of dealer/fleet orders that were accepted. I've expanded the chart to allow up to 200,000 VINs now.
  • It is about time to clean up this chart, as it's getting too busy. I said this a while back, but the time is about here to remove member names from the chart. In the near future, I'll just show names of new member orders and new member build sheets.
1631996782134.png

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is about time to clean up this chart, as it's getting too busy. I said this a while back, but the time is about here to remove member names from the chart. In the near future, I'll just show names of new member orders and new member build sheets.
Couldn’t agree more. Don't worry about taking my name off! I’ve looked at the chart so much that I know exactly where my order is!!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a quick mid-weekend update. No new build sheets since Friday, and still no window stickers. Here's an updated chart with a few new members (@Cam123, @FRMSDTR, @lastdon87).

Couple of notes.
  • For those of you paying attention, you'll notice that there was another "event" in the past few days. New VINs stagnated for a few days, and now they've shot up to 184600. Likely another batch of dealer/fleet orders that were accepted. I've expanded the chart to allow up to 200,000 VINs now.
  • It is about time to clean up this chart, as it's getting too busy. I said this a while back, but the time is about here to remove member names from the chart. In the near future, I'll just show names of new member orders and new member build sheets.
View attachment 105799
If you're removing names, I'd like to request an orange dot so I can see where I am on the chart. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread