5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's roughly the same information on the chart. Also shows a couple of new additions (@Mjg, @22DTEco).

I'd like to repeat @triple_B's question. Short of getting WAY in the weeds, what data would be useful for everyone to know? Trim level, obviously. But beyond that?

1631889746808.png

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking about these factors last night as well and it seems like they're gonna produce what they can when they can. It's like those Bighorns we saw a few days ago. There's nothing special about them in their configs and they certainly aren't fully loaded. If FCA has to wait on MFT's, Tech Packages and every other option to start getting Limited's out the door then they should be doing production on dealer inventory orders while they're waiting to get parts for sold orders in.

What can we say other than, "cluster****"? 😛

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's roughly the same information on the chart. Also shows a couple of new additions (@Mjg, @22DTEco).

I'd like to repeat @triple_B's question. Short of getting WAY in the weeds, what data would be useful for everyone to know? Trim level, obviously. But beyond that?

View attachment 105684
I think location, trim and basic/non basic paint and yes or no to "ASG" - like packages? Normally I'd include bed size but I guess there's only 1 option now. I kinda thought to begin with we'd see the 6'4" beds all get done first on the 2022 line as the 2021's were finished up.

Cluster****

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Nine of the 16 Canadian trucks are listed with the term "Order Conversion Tracking", which I assume to mean that they're converted from 2021's to 2022's.
My build was never a 21, it was put in when 22s were optioned to the dealerships

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

View attachment 105684

how hard would it be to color code what part of the country we are in?

say east, central, west, canada, or east of the mississippi, west of the mississippi.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Member trucks for this morning.

What truck options are useful to group here. My TRX reporting was easier because all trucks had the same set of available options. So I'm thinking reduced set of more standard options would be more meaningful here.
The most reasonable grouping, IMO, would be by model. It may not be as precise as honing in on specific options like ASG, Pano, etc., but it would presumably be easy and generally helpful.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I can only see the VINs that I'm Iooking for, so it's not necessarily representative of all the trucks being built. But there is a slight pattern with the delivery locations. As of right now:
Canada = 16
Mexico = 1
Puerto Rico = 3
Iowa = 2
Ohio = 1
New York = 1
Michigan = 1
Pennsylvania = 2
Texas = 4
The lack of California (so far, in this small sample size) is disturbing.Though probably only to this CA ordered :-(

Randboye

Reaction score

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
The first 2022 trucks came down the line. 572 trucks so far, but none of these were member trucks.

I will update this post again with the model breakdown shortly

How can you track the trucks online ?

When is the official 2022 release day that the trucks will be heading to dealer lots or will they too be parked in a vast parking lot waiting for super conductor chips to operate features.?

Fliphappy

Reaction score

View attachment 105684
I don’t j ow about more I types of information, but maybe a different chart style? Or, despite it being a less attractive option, just moving to a spreadsheet look. Would be longer, but the current chart is untenable and will only get worse with more multicolor dots getting filled in.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My build was never a 21, it was put in when 22s were optioned to the dealerships
Interesting. Yours is one of the build sheets that says "Order Conversion Tracking". And not all of the Canadian build sheets say that.
Every time I think I have figured something out...

Mathis35

Reaction score
How can you track the trucks online ?

When is the official 2022 release day that the trucks will be heading to dealer lots or will they too be parked in a vast parking lot waiting for super conductor chips to operate features.?
Trucks are being built as we speak and shipped out. A number of members have build sheets. These trucks will not sit on lots like Ford and GM vehicles. These are going to customers with sold orders and dealerships directly. Fully finished trucks.

You can track build sheets online through a tracker with vin.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting. Yours is one of the build sheets that says "Order Conversion Tracking". And not all of the Canadian build sheets say that.
Every time I think I have figured something out...
Someone over there in charge of codes is having a field day

jaf2

Reaction score
Just curious does my Canadian truck say its "ORDER CONVERSION TRACKING" as it was a 21 converted to a 22

PCHokie

Reaction score

View attachment 105684
Maybe do some pivot tables to pie charts so this doesn’t get too busy?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious does my Canadian truck say its "ORDER CONVERSION TRACKING" as it was a 21 converted to a 22
You don't have a build sheet yet, but we'll see once it is published.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/