5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

chris288

Reaction score
my feeling is they will not build a truck with asg, pano, bsm and ram boxes, when they can build 3 or 4 trucks that only have 1 of each. im seeing a bunch of dealers with 2022 Rebels sitting on their lots un-sold when mine is a sold order... i know dealers need trucks to sell.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
my feeling is they will not build a truck with asg, pano, bsm and ram boxes, when they can build 3 or 4 trucks that only have 1 of each. im seeing a bunch of dealers with 2022 Rebels sitting on their lots un-sold when mine is a sold order... i know dealers need trucks to sell.
I agree. With one exception...if it's a limited and price is over $70k.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

4jlcc

Reaction score
I don't know if there is any validity to this but it sure does make sense from a financial point to me.

chris288

Reaction score
yes,,, agree as well,, lots of limiteds being built according to the tracker. :sick:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Manufacturing is catching up and they need money. Of course they're going to go with volume and higher profit margins.

Retcoastie

Reaction score
I posted a while back that I gave up on the Laramie I ordered. It's still ordered and will (maybe) show up at the dealer one day. But I brought this home today. For those that are still waiting, I admire your patience and my hats off to you. I missed having a truck more than I thought I would so I bailed.

Attachments

• IMG_20211105_140734.jpg
    IMG_20211105_140734.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 93

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I posted a while back that I gave up on the Laramie I ordered. It's still ordered and will (maybe) show up at the dealer one day. But I brought this home today. For those that are still waiting, I admire your patience and my hats off to you. I missed having a truck more than I thought I would so I bailed.
Nice. I have heavily considered one of those many times. Still thinking I may move to that next.
You’re gonna have to change the tires though. That thing needs 35’s at least.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
nice truck!

Matruitt4200

Reaction score
I agree. With one exception...if it's a limited and price is over $70k.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Lol. I ordered a fully loaded Limited 10th Anniversary and 16 weeks later, still in D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camel_City

Reaction score
You might've bailed on your order, but you kept it in the family. Now if you had went with another manufacturer, Lord forbid, that would've been bailing ... Nice truck, congrats!

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Added 1328 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Bw12, @2022LaramieGT

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
147824 @Bw12XXOklahomaPatriotLaramie
149680 @2022LaramieGTXXLouisianaRedLaramie
I watch for your post every day wishing mine came up. I feel it's close but trying not to get my hopes up to high. It's getting worse each day of wait.

Users who are viewing this thread