5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Added 1328 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Bw12, @2022LaramieGT

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
147824 @Bw12XXOklahomaPatriotLaramie
149680 @2022LaramieGTXXLouisianaRedLaramie

@triple_B and @Eighty. Thank you guys so much for the tracking and all the added information you guys provide…….. now onto when they are going to be delivered. It seems like all at once!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsteady4

Reaction score
Who did you order from and do you have connections....i originally ordered in March and i am still waiting for my Sport...i dont get it...
Same boat as you……
If I cancel, dealer just sells it for more anyways.
Then I’m still out a truck and would have to order/buy a new one with a bigger price tag on it..

PepperellFF

Reaction score

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Same boat as you……
If I cancel, dealer just sells it for more anyways.
Then I’m still out a truck and would have to order/buy a new one with a bigger price tag on it..

I ***** to ram not the dealer. I haven’t talked to the dealer at all about the order once it was placed

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ***** to ram not the dealer. I haven’t talked to the dealer at all about the order once it was placed

So are you going to open your own car dealer? ...lol

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
So are you going to open your own car dealer? ...lol

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
No he's only going to take delivery of one and cancel the rest once they arrive at dealer. Well, at least that's what I would do lol.

Ramontario21

Reaction score

From what I have read us Canadians have no choice but to complain to the dealers as there is no other avenue for us… can anyone confirm this??

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Talked to Ram Care yesterday (866-932-3878) which apparently is different then Customer Service (who have been to date worthless). They actually told me my status changed and it’s in build status. So maybe hope for me yet. I guess I’ll know in a week or so as I would expect to have BS…..right?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️

of course my dealer says it’s still showing D status.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
From what I have read us Canadians have no choice but to complain to the dealers as there is no other avenue for us… can anyone confirm this??

Call them every Monday for a status update

Ramontario21

Reaction score
and you are Canadian, you can still call your dealer.
squeaky wheel gets the grease. (the more you ask the more it will bother the dealer until they start reaching up to get you answers)
the dealers know less than what goes on here in this forum....they havent given me an update ever since i started this process...they blame covid...shortage of parts etc etc...but then i see trucks with a 200 vin getting built and it makes me wonder what the f@ck is going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread