5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Interesting. Here is mine. Its a little different the. Notice I had them sign all of my sheets with options ordered.

Attachments

• 20210912_173741.jpg
    20210912_173741.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got the first bit of good news from my dealer since...well...actually I've never gotten good news from my dealer until now. The TRX is in "frame" today, so hopefully I'll see a build sheet (and maybe even a window sticker?) on Monday. That would marry up with the 11/8 ESD that was provided.
Still nada on the Rebel. The dealer is going to submit a new order for what I was trying to get originally (and adding power folding trailer mirrors, since you can't get regular power folding mirrors anymore). Pano and Ramboxes are still on restriction, so it will sit in D for a while until they can "gather the parts". But I'll be ok waiting for it as long as I've got the TRX.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Not a single backcountry built yet for a forum member that I'm aware of. Cam anyone think of a logical reason they aren't building them in any quantity really? Just trying to wrap my head around what the holdup might be.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not a single backcountry built yet for a forum member that I'm aware of. Cam anyone think of a logical reason they aren't building them in any quantity really? Just trying to wrap my head around what the holdup might be.
I know some of us have either given up, or just got something else to wait it out.

I know for me, several issues I saw. My order consists of parts that are delayed like the pano, and Rambox. To add, I wanted hydro blue, which now they don't make.

No response from dealer for 4 months on changing anything to get it built faster. I could have skipped the Rambo, or sunroof, but I was never asked.

So I just gave up all together. I'm happy I got my rebel.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

deanno33

Reaction score

Yep, frustrating. Maybe something to do with two tone....who knows. I used to check Ram chat every other day but now just figured I'd let it rest. Won't be long and my 121 VIN will be surpassed by 221 VINs being built.

In the meantime, I'll drive the new 2021 I just picked up this week. The 2021 supply is certainly dwindling around me too.

v65

Reaction score
Bismarck, ND. I've been sitting in JB status - shipped to body vendor since 10-14
Called customer service. Had my case escalated. I'm positive it was a futile effort, but it felt good for a brief second. Three weeks for a bedliner and powered running boards is just plain stupid when you see all the other trucks being built.

Ramontario21

Reaction score

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Thank you triple B, 2 months to get a VIN..........I'm starting to believe there is a Santa!!! I do realize it still has to get on the slow boat to Canada.(y)
Who did you order from and do you have connections....i originally ordered in March and i am still waiting for my Sport...i dont get it...

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
how the bleep does a ram sport with a 200 vin get built before mine...this is so bleeped up....wow

Who did you order from and do you have connections....i originally ordered in March and i am still waiting for my Sport...i dont get it...
What all is on yours? That one looks pretty light. Those of us heavy on options are the ones playing the waiting game. I can't count how many Limiteds with higher vins than mine have been built, but only one had more stuff and it was still a different config (ED).

Ramontario21

Reaction score
What all is on yours? That one looks pretty light. Those of us heavy on options are the ones playing the waiting game. I can't count how many Limiteds with higher vins than mine have been built, but only one had more stuff and it was still a different config (ED).
i have the leather and sound with 19 HK speakers....12 inch screen, 22 inch polished rims, power running boards , and spray in bed liner...so i dont know if this is over the top but its frustrating for sure...

RamGram

Reaction score
how the bleep does a ram sport with a 200 vin get built before mine...this is so bleeped up....wow
Had to wait 2 months for the VIN, it should have been around 150 VIN. Had to delete the Tech Package and bingo, a VIN showed up! told them I was not impressed with a 2 month delay, especially when the dealer shows 33 in stock/transit on their website.......I know others have been waiting much longer and I feel bad for everyone!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Had to wait 2 months for the VIN, it should have been around 150 VIN. Had to delete the Tech Package and bingo, a VIN showed up! told them I was not impressed with a 2 month delay, especially when the dealer shows 33 in stock/transit on their website.......I know others have been waiting much longer and I feel bad for everyone!
I ordered in March for a 21...got switched over to 22 in late July early Aug....so i dont get it....

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Plus i had to delete the tech package as of march according to my dealer and that still didnt help me...

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Called customer service. Had my case escalated. I'm positive it was a futile effort, but it felt good for a brief second. Three weeks for a bedliner and powered running boards is just plain stupid when you see all the other trucks being built.

I’m praying two days like my other trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornTooLate

Reaction score
hope my truck arrives soon. (and yours does too.) I just received a letter from the Ont. government (2 weeks late) saying the license plate fee is back in effect. after being suspended because of the coof. and i was supposed to have got in October. even those i only receive the letter today. i'm not buying a $80 (or whatever it is) license plate sticker for a car i should only have for another week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/