5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slight vibration

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys I finally fixed my vibration issue..i traded for a 2020 trailboss with the 6.2l...no complaints.
I’m trying lemon law first. Trip number 8-9 in 8000 for same issue Next Tuesday. They are admitting the tires are wearing funny, but then say nothing is wrong. I’m told nothing is wrong all tires are worn and front pulling apart and chewed up! After new rack and pinion, 6 tire balances, alignment, even tire a tire rotation because that might fix the problem, not just ruined the other two tires. $63,000 Pos!

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@RamCares Please private message me about this issue im having local dealer has blown me and this issue off and I'm ready to escalate it or lemon law this 27k vibrator I bought
Same here, no one cares. I’m told nothing wrong just drive it as the tires pull apart. Maybe a accident and big lawsuit will get them to do something. Mine only has 7900 miles! I feel they know they have a problem and are telling dealers to do anything to prolong and cover up the issue. I’m over it next call is a lemon law lawyer. Anyone thinking about buying a new ram please don’t I beg you, don’t do it!

Brain h

Reaction score
I’m trying lemon law first. Trip number 8-9 in 8000 for same issue Next Tuesday. They are admitting the tires are wearing funny, but then say nothing is wrong. I’m told nothing is wrong all tires are worn and front pulling apart and chewed up! After new rack and pinion, 6 tire balances, alignment, even tire a tire rotation because that might fix the problem, not just ruined the other two tires. $63,000 Pos!
Good luck man...just an fyi..silverados are being marked down 10 to 15 %

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
I love the trail boss, it’s what I wanted, but the interior is ugly. I’ve always had Silverado’s and always had good luck with them and gm.
Yep. I test drove a Trail Boss, an AT4, and a Denali, and none of them measured up to the Ram interior and total package.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@RamCares Please private message me about this issue im having local dealer has blown me and this issue off and I'm ready to escalate it or lemon law this 27k vibrator I bought
Same here, no one cares. I’m told nothing wrong just drive it as the tires pull apart. Maybe a accident and big lawsuit will get them to do something. Mine only has 7900 miles! I feel they know they have a problem and are telling dealers to do anything to prolong and cover up the issue. I’m over it next call is a lemon law lawyer. Anyone thinking about buying a new ram please don’t I beg you, don’t do it!

Just had a chance to message you @Skrtn22s! @Bluestreakboy - if you would be willing to send over your VIN I would be happy to help you determine next best steps in your situation!

Mark
RamCares

flynfish

Reaction score
Next steps will be to go to your dealer so they can tell you it’s normal or they will balance your tires! In either case the vibration will still be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Skrtn22s

Reaction score
Next steps will be to go to your dealer so they can tell you it’s normal or they will balance your tires! In either case the vibration will still be there

Been there done that and still nothing fixed lol im enjoying driving my 309k miles lowered Silverado more than the new truck that was supposed to take its place and it doesn't shake or vibrate on low pro tires

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh I know been fighting in since day 1. Bought it in November of 19

Mr.G

Reaction score
Just had a chance to message you @Skrtn22s! @Bluestreakboy - if you would be willing to send over your VIN I would be happy to help you determine next best steps in your situation!

Mark
RamCares
RAM CARES
Can somebody tell me what Ram Cares has done for them this fix this problem ? Because it is not fixed. New truck 2020 Limited less than 2000 miles , same issue. So do I start taking it back 6-8 times, have them screw around with wheels, tires, steering only to have it still there.

Brain h

Reaction score
RAM CARES
Can somebody tell me what Ram Cares has done for them this fix this problem ? Because it is not fixed. New truck 2020 Limited less than 2000 miles , same issue. So do I start taking it back 6-8 times, have them screw around with wheels, tires, steering only to have it still there.
Pretty much.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
RAM CARES

I do apologize, @Mr.G. Our team here is not mechanically trained so I can't speculate as to what your truck needs, however, I am more than willing to do what I can from this level to provide support in your situation. Please do not hesitate to send us a private message if you are planning to move forward with your dealer.

Mark
RamCares

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM CARES
Yep mine is going in again next week! The new game now is theY say there is no vibration and nothing is wrong, As the tires chew away on outer edges. Been to 3 dealers, last one says nothing is wrong, but agrees tires are wearing funny, hello, something is wrong dummies! Even though after the rack and pinion was replaced, same day I told dealer it still had a vibration. Service manager says no it don’t we just fixed it, I threw my hands up and walk out! Good luck, not even sure I’d want a new truck for lemon law, just give me my money back! I’m sure the 2020 and 2021 are the same as my 19.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM CARES
Did you have a 19 first?

jakemyster84

Reaction score
My truck has this vibration also, I have a 2019 Limited w/22,000 miles. I start to notice it sometimes at 60, sometimes not until 70, sometimes it is worse than other times. Not really sure what could be the cause, has anyone on here actually gotten a fix for it yet?

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck has this vibration also, I have a 2019 Limited w/22,000 miles. I start to notice it sometimes at 60, sometimes not until 70, sometimes it is worse than other times. Not really sure what could be the cause, has anyone on here actually gotten a fix for it yet?
Nope, are your front tires wearing on the out edges? Like this,

Attachments

• 61B635AF-588F-45B9-92EF-D38A97DD87D8.jpeg
    61B635AF-588F-45B9-92EF-D38A97DD87D8.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 29E9292D-C7F9-4062-89A2-933C64139967.jpeg
    29E9292D-C7F9-4062-89A2-933C64139967.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 24

jakemyster84

Reaction score
Nope, are your front tires wearing on the out edges? Like this,

I don't know, and I say that because when I bought the truck needed new tires so I replaced them right away. These new tires have maybe 3000 miles on them, but I will keep an eye out for that, thanks for the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread