5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I do this?

chuck01835

Reaction score
Perhaps at some dealers, or it's another line that they give people to make more money. Either way, there are plenty of us here that got 0% and a nice dealer discount. I lost a $1250 rebate by going with the 0%, nothing else. And I know that because I switched to 0% after initially going with as much discount as possible without the 0%. Only lost the factory rebate of $1250, still got the dealer discount and $2000 additional off from additional coupons (such as penfed). My dealer discount was about $9500 and never changed during the whole process.
I ended up getting almost 17% off of msrp AND 0%, which was worth another 4500.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ended up getting almost 17% off of msrp AND 0%, which was worth another 4500.

Nice job, solid deal for sure and especially with the financing. I got a little over 16% off but I was very happy with that for a factory order with the 0%. Without 0% I would have been a little over 18% but clearly it wasn't worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/