5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's Gone!

dlrsavannah

Reaction score
I gotta say, those Ridgelines are the ugliest wanna be trucks on the road. The previous body style was much better looking.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Isn't a Ridgeline unibody constructed?
It's not a truck, it's a car with an open back.
Remember the Subaru Brat?
Does the vehicle have an open area in the back to haul stuff? It's a truck. Who gives a **** if it's uni body or not?

Attachments

• DDCF23BD-1E73-4FB3-A129-7C2994FF9032.jpeg
    DDCF23BD-1E73-4FB3-A129-7C2994FF9032.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 31

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, the question here is if the joke was that securityguy is leaving, or that he's staying!! Both were announced on the same day.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
So, the question here is if the joke was that securityguy is leaving, or that he's staying!! Both were announced on the same day.
Thanks Scott! I would love to believe that a very high percentage of our members would like to see me stay and feel that I add significant value to our forum, but I have been wrong before my friend :oops:

rudyyoko

Reaction score
Well guys, you all know I don't keep anything long and one of my buddy's is the General Sales Manager at a local Honda dealership. I have been eyeing the newly released 2021 Honda Ridgeline Honda Performance Division Truck in the car/truck pubs and they just started hitting dealer lots. He called me this morning to come take a look as I told him what I'd be interested in if he had it available. It's a loaded "Red" Ridgeline HPD with the Gold Wheels that stickers at close to $46K. He offered it to me at $1000 below invoice and I had to jump on it. I have a neighbor that LOVES my truck and is giving me $58K cash when I only paid $59,500 back on December 5th. This Ridgeline is super sweet and my wife's likes it better as it's smaller and easy to drive. I know you all think I'm crazy, but you only live once and I'm sure I can find a ton of aftermarket stuff to throw on this one as well! Take a look at this thing and tell me what you think...

View attachment 87819 View attachment 87820 View attachment 87821 View attachment 87822 View attachment 87823 View attachment 87824 View attachment 87825 ITs a pass for me...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I agree. MY 07 Ridgeline was immensely better than the new model.
It’s across the board. Acura has also lost their way.

I owned a 2002 MDX back in the day when they dominated the segment. Those SUVs were so ahead of their time in tech and their AWD system, not to mention how reliable they were.

Now they look like (overpriced) minivans with uninspiring looks and overcomplicated infotainment systems.

dandar

Reaction score
I like the Ridgeline and am kind of jealous of the locking, waterproof trunk in the bed. Also it's ridiculous that its rated payload is larger than my Limited's 1300 pounds. Good luck with your new truck.

yellowboy

Reaction score
IF and WHEN I ever get my replacement rear( leaking )window mine will be gone and I am getting a Ridgeline FOR REAL .

Users who are viewing this thread