5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's Gone!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Well guys, you all know I don't keep anything long and one of my buddy's is the General Sales Manager at a local Honda dealership. I have been eyeing the newly released 2021 Honda Ridgeline Honda Performance Division Truck in the car/truck pubs and they just started hitting dealer lots. He called me this morning to come take a look as I told him what I'd be interested in if he had it available. It's a loaded "Red" Ridgeline HPD with the Gold Wheels that stickers at close to $46K. He offered it to me at $1000 below invoice and I had to jump on it. I have a neighbor that LOVES my truck and is giving me $58K cash when I only paid $59,500 back on December 5th. This Ridgeline is super sweet and my wife's likes it better as it's smaller and easy to drive. I know you all think I'm crazy, but you only live once and I'm sure I can find a ton of aftermarket stuff to throw on this one as well! Take a look at this thing and tell me what you think...

Honda Ridgeline.jpg Honda Ridgeline2.jpg Honda Ridgeline3.jpg Honda Ridgeline4.jpg Honda Ridgeline5.jpg Honda Ridgeline6.jpg Honda Ridgeline7.jpg

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Unless its your April fools joke, sorry to see you leave the fold!
Frees up a wack of server room due to your signature line being removed!

Best of luck with the Honda. Decent payload... “If you're looking to load the 2021 Ridgeline to the gills with junk, it'll haul 1,580 pounds and tow 5,000 pounds if the truck features all-wheel drive.”
(Course we know all payloads vary by options.)

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Screw you and your April Fools joke. This ain't funny at all. I'd rather buy a Chevy Colorado or Jeep Gladiator.

You only took it for a test drive..No way does it compare.

If you are truly selling it then sell me your PC and leave the PM on your truck. haha

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Well guys, you all know I don't keep anything long and one of my buddy's is the General Sales Manager at a local Honda dealership. I have been eyeing the newly released 2021 Honda Ridgeline Honda Performance Division Truck in the car/truck pubs and they just started hitting dealer lots. He called me this morning to come take a look as I told him what I'd be interested in if he had it available. It's a loaded "Red" Ridgeline HPD with the Gold Wheels that stickers at close to $46K. He offered it to me at $1000 below invoice and I had to jump on it. I have a neighbor that LOVES my truck and is giving me $58K cash when I only paid $59,500 back on December 5th. This Ridgeline is super sweet and my wife's likes it better as it's smaller and easy to drive. I know you all think I'm crazy, but you only live once and I'm sure I can find a ton of aftermarket stuff to throw on this one as well! Take a look at this thing and tell me what you think...

View attachment 87819 View attachment 87820 View attachment 87821 View attachment 87822 View attachment 87823 View attachment 87824 View attachment 87825
Funny man...

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
HONDA = Hop On Nothing Dumb Az
Lol

jimchi

Reaction score
The TFL Truck youtube channel reviewed this trim level. While I'm not a fan of the overall look, I do dig those wheels. That being said, it's more likely that @securityguy bought a TRX over a Ridgeline...

KCViper

Reaction score
Not cool and not even funny to talk about, or even consider, having an affair with Honda!!!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not cool and not even funny to talk about, or even consider, having an affair with Honda!!!

Maybe instead of HPD it should have IronMan written on it since it does look like the colors. This screams "Pu**y getter".

Oh wait no it's not. More like "I wear white calf high white socks with sandals." haha

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Maybe instead of HPD it should have IronMan written on it since it does look like the colors. This screams "Pu**y getter".

Oh wait no it's not. More like "I wear white calf high white socks with sandals." haha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He is just watching this thread and laughing his *** off by all of us. @securityguy just end your game and give us more pictures of your current truck that you are NOT getting rid of.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those wheels are gross. Actually the whole thing is tacky IMO. I;m friends with the service manager at that dealership so I can find out if he actually bought it......

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You got me! I had serious doubts about your character.
That Honda would feel like a cheap tin can compared to your RAM.
I dread the day we all have to move to vehicles more like that Honda.

Users who are viewing this thread