5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's Gone!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting but I’d have to pass...it might work for hauling a bag of groceries and a teacup poodle in the back end but that’s about it. I need more space and something the Tesla drivers won’t laugh about. :)

Powerbandjohnny

Reaction score
536cfd4c46f9adec29dc77896c7158e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

834k3r

Reaction score
Well guys, you all know I don't keep anything long and one of my buddy's is the General Sales Manager at a local Honda dealership. I have been eyeing the newly released 2021 Honda Ridgeline Honda Performance Division Truck in the car/truck pubs and they just started hitting dealer lots. He called me this morning to come take a look as I told him what I'd be interested in if he had it available. It's a loaded "Red" Ridgeline HPD with the Gold Wheels that stickers at close to $46K. He offered it to me at $1000 below invoice and I had to jump on it. I have a neighbor that LOVES my truck and is giving me $58K cash when I only paid $59,500 back on December 5th. This Ridgeline is super sweet and my wife's likes it better as it's smaller and easy to drive. I know you all think I'm crazy, but you only live once and I'm sure I can find a ton of aftermarket stuff to throw on this one as well! Take a look at this thing and tell me what you think...
Congrats!

It's funny: I'm coming into a Ram from a Ridgeline (though mine was a '14), and you're going the opposite direction.

You're going to love the Ridgeline!

DSN46

Reaction score
I came FROM a 2019 Ridgeline to a Rebel... I wouldn't go back. Ridgelines are awesome for what they are built for, but I found out that they are a "NART" (not a real truck). I did everything available to mine. 2" lift, biggest tires that fit (even though they still rubbed at full lock when turning), After market skid plates (NoLo Designs) for front engine and tranny and rear differential, fabbed up my own full size spare tire carrier for the bed.... man I did it all. It was STILL unable to climb a long, steep, rocky hill without the rear differential and transmission overheating. I would have to stop and let it cool off for about 20 minutes before continuing on. It has no tow hooks at all. The bumpers are thin plastic (like a Pilot or Passport). Oh, and by the way, there is NO aftermarket besides what I did for the Ridgeline. I had to weld up my own rear bumper protector. No bumpers, rock sliders, etc. I am happy with my move and love my Rebel. Here's what I did to my Ridgeline... it was cool for what it was.

Attachments

• IMG_7762.JPG
    IMG_7762.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 77

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t know how many parts off a Laramie will work on a Ridgeline...but I do have an old go-cart from 1973 that might work well for Ridgeline parts! 😋

Users who are viewing this thread