5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roaming Lost - 2020 Ram Rebel EcoDiesel

traveller09

Reaction score
Hey, I think I saw your rig on the White Knuckle website? I take it those are their sliders? How do you like them? How far do they stick out from the truck? Do they make a good step to get into the truck? I want sliders over running boards but my wife isn't going to be happy if they aren't a good step for her to get into the truck.

PS I just ordered a 2021 Rebel Ecodiesel

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Hey, I think I saw your rig on the White Knuckle website? I take it those are their sliders? How do you like them? How far do they stick out from the truck? Do they make a good step to get into the truck? I want sliders over running boards but my wife isn't going to be happy if they aren't a good step for her to get into the truck.

PS I just ordered a 2021 Rebel Ecodiesel
Those are! I love them. But they do not make for the best step. Especially when it’s wet. They stick out just enough to get some toes on.

traveller09

Reaction score
Those are! I love them. But they do not make for the best step. Especially when it’s wet. They stick out just enough to get some toes on.
Hmmmm...Thanks for the feedback. I sent them an email asking about the "Diamond Top Plate" option. Maybe that will help. Worse case I make the wife happy and get running boards. Not the end of the world.

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Finally got my fox suspension in and installed. Combined it with 600lb front springs vs the 450 that it comes with because of the EcoDiesel heavier front end. So far its been great! and smoooooth ride.

DSC03170.jpg
DSC03162.jpg
DSC03135.jpg

DRebel

Reaction score

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Nice choice brother, how do you like them so far? Mine settled in at the 10/15 thousand mile mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so far its been great! just got them on yesterday so still fresh

Users who are viewing this thread