5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roaming Lost - 2020 Ram Rebel EcoDiesel

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
New camper acquired. Really stoked on it and I’ll share more soon. View attachment 66873

Congrats...looks great! I checked out the website and really curious about the setup since I have been looking at camping options as well. The setup looks really functional so I am also curious as to how high the top of the tent sits above the truck.

Looking forward to your thoughts on it!

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Congrats...looks great! I checked out the website and really curious about the setup since I have been looking at camping options as well. The setup looks really functional so I am also curious as to how high the top of the tent sits above the truck.

Looking forward to your thoughts on it!
Ill have a bunch of photos of the inside and out on my website ill share some here too. But its been great so far!

my height with the maxtraxs is 8.1'

antwon412

Reaction score
New camper acquired. Really stoked on it and I’ll share more soon. View attachment 66873
I really like how you mounted the lights there on the mustache. I originally was going to put a 20 inch light bar behind the grill, but I am vain and shallow and really like that placement alot more.

Did you just drill a hole and bolt them directly to the steel bumper?

Roaminglost

Reaction score
I really like how you mounted the lights there on the mustache. I originally was going to put a 20 inch light bar behind the grill, but I am vain and shallow and really like that placement alot more.

Did you just drill a hole and bolt them directly to the steel bumper?
yeah just bolted right to the bumper easy peasy

antwon412

Reaction score
Ahhh. I found the post. Well. I‘m still jealous. I’d love a pop up. But not practical at this point. And wouldn’t fit in my garage. With the level kit and 35s I don’t have more than 2” clearance.
Killer setup.

Last edited:

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Ahhh. I found the post. Well. I‘m still jealous. I’d love a pop up. But nor practical at this mount. And wouldn’t fit in my garage. With the level kit and 35s I don’t have more than 2” clearance.
Killer setup.
yeah it def adds a bump in height, i still clear 9ft Mcdonald drive thru's tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread