5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing AGS and Active Air Dam

U

User_26887

I ended up going with the Edge Pulsar (inline tuner). I can say that it does not have a feature to change your fan settings but when set on the Tow and Performance the fan comes on earlier than stock. I haven’t tried economy. This works well with the 180 thermostat and removing all but 3 of AGS shutters. The highest temp sitting at a red light or in a drive through with 88 degree WX and no wind was 185. We have a heat advisory for a 112 index today through Monday so that’ll be a good test. Also running 5w-30 full synthetic and loving it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up going with the Edge Pulsar (inline tuner). I can say that it does not have a feature to change your fan settings but when set on the Tow and Performance the fan comes on earlier than stock. I haven’t tried economy. This works well with the 180 thermostat and removing all but 3 of AGS shutters. The highest temp sitting at a red light or in a drive through with 88 degree WX and no wind was 185. We have a heat advisory for a 112 index today through Monday so that’ll be a good test. Also running 5w-30 full synthetic and loving it.
Everyone could have said the Pulsar doesn't have an option to adjust the fans. Other than using it to adjust for different tire sizes, there's really nothing adjustable with it.

Users who are viewing this thread