5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend me detailing products

Code2medic

Reaction score
Obsessedgarage has a ton videos of detailing high end cars and every aspect of a car and goes thru the products and machines on why and when etc. also ammoNYC

great info but in hind sight the guy is a arrogant prick and only goes for the best and most expensive stuff at times

Code2medic

Reaction score
Obsessedgarage has a ton videos of detailing high end cars and every aspect of a car and goes thru the products and machines on why and when etc. also ammoNYC

great info but in hind sight the guy is a arrogant prick and only goes for the best and most expensive stuff at times

Ceramic coating isn’t that pricey use gtech on my cars which to this day still have the show shine. I’ll pay for the paint correction since I lack the knowledge of it but I do my ceramic coating myself

here is my 07 and what it looks like.

Attachments

• 5DE9DEBB-DC4A-4AFA-A05E-092C8ABB0598.jpeg
    5DE9DEBB-DC4A-4AFA-A05E-092C8ABB0598.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 33

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ceramic coating isn’t that pricey use gtech on my cars which to this day still have the show shine. I’ll pay for the paint correction since I lack the knowledge of it but I do my ceramic coating myself

here is my 07 and what it looks like.
Very perdy! You would be surprised to find out how EASY it really is to paint correct for only a few hundred dollars...and that includes a top grade Griots G9 polisher!!!

Code2medic

Reaction score
Very perdy! You would be surprised to find out how EASY it really is to paint correct for only a few hundred dollars...and that includes a top grade Griots G9 polisher!!!
It’s not about how easy it is it’s about not having the time or or the motivation to doing it due to other life factors house maintaining 50 acres etc etc it’s like a second full time job.

Made a few friends here and there as a former paramedic tend to make friends you never new about from doing your job. Turned out one of those folks was a very important person to a high end detail shop owner he personally takes my car once a year and handles that part for me at no charge. Would he do everything every time yes but I feel that’s enough for me plus I like Handel if it myself with coatings etc. plus I think he has a secret love affair with his rupes

Users who are viewing this thread