5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel leveling kit

19RebelZ

Reaction score
For the Mopar uca's from the lift kit
Where would I get the part numbers? Or do you have a link?
I want to do the exact set up with the motofabs but I can't find just the uca's
68323531AA and 68323530AA Are the part numbers and people have ordered from Mopar wholesale parts. I got my 2” motofab spacers in today. I haven’t ordered the uca yet.

Luxy72462

Reaction score
If anyone needs a set of the 2” Motofab spacers I had an extra brand new set. $50 shipped in the upper 48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wpghemi

Reaction score
There is another post on here that has some pictures of the stock upper next to the mopar lift and they are saying there is no difference. Im interested in this route as its way cheaper than the readylift uppers.

Tommy R

Reaction score
Quick question for y'all... When doing a 2" spacer lift are you losing 2" of down travel? Ages ago when I put a 2.5" spacer on my '01 it would top out the suspension horribly until I installed longer dampers, then all was well. Best I can tell from installation pics/vids, it appears down travel would be reduced. This could be a good thing to help alleviate axle angles when drooped, but does it provide a ride quality issue when hitting larger dips at speed?

Thanks for the feedback,
Tommy

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Quick question for y'all... When doing a 2" spacer lift are you losing 2" of down travel? Ages ago when I put a 2.5" spacer on my '01 it would top out the suspension horribly until I installed longer dampers, then all was well. Best I can tell from installation pics/vids, it appears down travel would be reduced. This could be a good thing to help alleviate axle angles when drooped, but does it provide a ride quality issue when hitting larger dips at speed?

Thanks for the feedback,
Tommy
Depends on which type of spacer you go with. A top hat spacer would limit up travel. A spring spacer that goes inside the strut assembly would reduce down travel because it is already stretching the strut out.

Tommy R

Reaction score
Ah, gotcha! So we have different options for spacers. Interesting! I just spoke with ReadyLift and it looks like theirs is the top hat style. Based on my prior experiences, I think that's the one I'd opt for. Thanks for the heads up!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha! So we have different options for spacers. Interesting! I just spoke with ReadyLift and it looks like theirs is the top hat style. Based on my prior experiences, I think that's the one I'd opt for. Thanks for the heads up!
Readylift actually has both, although I prefer the top hat style as it results in a smoother ride. Also, being a Rebel, that would be 3" of lift over stock after the leveling kit so replacing the control arms is a must or you could end up with some bad angles. Other members here have just bought a MotoFab top hat spacer and ordered the Readylift control arms seperate off of Amazon. Total should be somewhere around $400 vs the $600+ for the Readylift spacer and control arms direct from them. I have their leveling kit and the control arms are top notch, much better than the stock ones.

Tommy R

Reaction score
Would you fellas who've leveled your Rebels mind posting your wheel size/offset (and tire size if you haven't already)? I'm considering some Method wheels (18x9) and they have a -12 offset and I'm concerned they may rub with some 295/70s. Thanks! :)

Luxy72462

Reaction score
5a33f911a8598f5d44858cd1ecb8b880.jpg

Ready lift 66-1921
Moto Daggers 20x10 w -18 offset
305/55/20 Goodyear’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichT

Reaction score
Think a relative novice can install the Ready kit with UCA's?

They want to charge me $1200 installed locally and I just don't think I can stomach it, especially given I want to rip it all out once AEV or BDS have a 4" suspension lift.

Creep0321

Reaction score

They want to charge me $1200 installed locally and I just don't think I can stomach it, especially given I want to rip it all out once AEV or BDS have a 4" suspension lift.
I haven’t done it yet, but plan on it. As a complete novice (only thing I did before was install a catback exhaust) I installed the bilstein 5100 leveling shocks on my 07 Ram, took a few hours though.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Take your time and you will be fine. I'm guessing you are just referring to the leveling kit and control arms. It is a relatively simple process.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Lots of Youtube vids on this if you get off track to help steer you along. Lots of info on torque specs for each bolt and always get an alignment right after. I did it by myself in under 5hrs.

ajosephngs

Reaction score

That’s a bit much. I was just over 900 installed with alignment. 525 for the kit and about 400 for install and alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread