5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readylift 3.5" kit on Offroad Package

Dredram

Reaction score
I have 3" motofab fronts ruffcountry forged uca and 1" motofab rears waiting to install when it warms up I have the org also

StansRebel

Reaction score
Just had the readylift sst 3.5 inch lift installed on my Laramie with ORP. Shop that installed it said no problems. Does anyone know why readylift recommends not installing the spacer? View attachment 8325
Can you send me pics of your cv joints. I had the full kit installed and the angles seem rather extreme. Center of hub to fender measured 22.5 before 3.5” sst was installed.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
The angles will be extreme with the ReadyLift 3.5” kit or ANY 3” level. Stay under 2.5 if leveling or get a kit that drops the crossmembers and differential.

StansRebel

Reaction score
Going to bring it back in and have preload spacers removed. Hoping this gets it into an acceptable range???

MaxKZ

Reaction score
Going to bring it back in and have preload spacers removed. Hoping this gets it into an acceptable range???
Hi, If you want, I can send you pictures of my Rebel with (ReadyLift + Motofab). Tomorrow.

StansRebel

Reaction score
What do you mean by remove it? Like completely remove the spacer or put a smaller spacer in?

Readylift said to remove the preload spacer and I should be good. I’m new to this so any ideas? Am I ok to put a hundred miles or so with these angles until I get it in or should I park it?

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Readylift said to remove the preload spacer and I should be good. I’m new to this so any ideas? Am I ok to put a hundred miles or so with these angles until I get it in or should I park it?
Yea you will be good. I just wouldn’t drive it for a year like that.

Dredram

Reaction score
So if you take the 1" from off rd package springs and a 2.5 Motofab tophat =3.5 inch lift and just get uca for that lift. Has anyone done that?

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck looks really good. Going with the 275’s probably helps the ride and mpg too

wiendog

Reaction score
I have a question.I know the Mopar lift comes with a rear track bar relocation bracket that raises the track bar slightly.Has any one had any problems with this lift without using anything like that.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread