5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox (only) Tonneau

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Checked back today and Morrie says still no word on covers for the Rambox version except for the Retrax.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When we last heard delays I decided to just wait on SEMA. Hopefully we'll get some love then.
Any way we could all ping Bak so they at least know there is pent up demand for a RamBox MX4?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think they already know. When I called a couple of weeks ago, the sales person recognized the order code and gave what little information she had without asking.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Called BAK this morning, thay gave me an October 25th date for availability of the mx4 for rambox. Let’s hope that date holds

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Called BAK this morning, thay gave me an October 25th date for availability of the mx4 for rambox. Let’s hope that date holds

Fingers crossed. Not that I have many options but to just keep waiting. Taking a hunting trip shortly and really wish I had a cover. I'll survive. ;)

cjmst23

Reaction score
Any word on the Rx4? Same time frame as Mx4?

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
I literally just got of the phone with Morrie (man, that dude can talk!). He said that the major manufacturers are all finalizing test-fits on an actual 19 Rambox truck this week. So, hopefully things start becoming available soon.
Did you say that Retrax has a rolling option currently available? Who is Morrie and what is his number?

Thank you.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Retrax for 2019??
I would assume so. That is what they came back in chat with, that only retrax was currently available for the RAM box on 2019. I didn't ask anything more about, as I wasn't interested in it.

cjmst23

Reaction score
Laurie from tonneaufactoryoutlet just told me my Revolver Rx4 would ship out within next 72 hours... We'll see!

TimG

Reaction score
So I spoke with Morrie yesterday afternoon, and he is convinced that the covers for the rambox trucks will start shipping next week at the latest. All I can do is wait, I guess. Hopefully he is right!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just called on my mx4 order. They are now shipping, but have a large backlog to clear. 1-2 weeks estimated, depending on when you ordered

TimG

Reaction score
Just called on my mx4 order. They are now shipping, but have a large backlog to clear. 1-2 weeks estimated, depending on when you ordered
Who did you talk to about this? I'm trying to find out when the G2's will start shipping.

cjgerson

Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear back from BAK industries on my MX4 I ordered in August.

Here is what they have on their website:
BAKFlip MX4 19 Ram (New Body Style) 5ft 7in w/ RamBox
NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL DEC 2018 - New Body Style

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear back from BAK industries on my MX4 I ordered in August.

Here is what they have on their website:
BAKFlip MX4 19 Ram (New Body Style) 5ft 7in w/ RamBox
NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL DEC 2018 - New Body Style

I ordered mine in June. I hope they gave me good information

cjgerson

Reaction score
I got bad news from my vendor.... "Hi Chris, Yes, they did advise me that they were back ordered and would not be shipping until December."

Users who are viewing this thread