5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I somehow reached Arkansas City, KS, about 3.5 hours before you. Sorry :(
I believe we may be on the same train. I find it hard to believe we would be passing each other several times. They probably scanned the cars from the back of the train first. It would make sense they just disconnect the train cars at various stops along the way and then pick them up empty on the way back north. You might already be at your destination and I may be heading for Houston by now.

Clipsmeyer

Reaction score
My dealer said yesterday that it was to be built on 8/29. I just received the email from “Nicole” that it would be built the week of sept 10

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we may be on the same train. I find it hard to believe we would be passing each other several times. They probably scanned the cars from the back of the train first. It would make sense they just disconnect the train cars at various stops along the way and then pick them up empty on the way back north. You might already be at your destination and I may be heading for Houston by now.
(I'm sure we are. I was just giving you a hard time ;))

Foxman

Reaction score
thanks Guys! I was pretty sure that NICOLE wasn't very accurate with her estimates of build scheduling.

I'm going to keep checking MOTS until hopefully once day the text below my name changes in some way. Hopefully saying KZ!

Been watching almost daily since mid May. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in my spare time when I get my truck...

Duane

Reaction score

Mine supposedly was dropped-off at the final train destination in Winston Salem just this AM.
Expected to be delivered to my dealer by truck between 09/01 & 09/15. Will be 4 months (1/3 year) since order on 05/08!
BTW, currently there is $1,500. 00 customer cash on Limiteds, and $ 1,000 conquest cash if you own another brand's truck.

Kersch

Reaction score
I've had several black trucks and black cars. I just can't help myself when I see them on the lot. There is nothing prettier than a clean black vehicle.

However, when life comes along and I can't wash and care for it the way I want to, I regret the black and wish I had chosen a different color.

The black metallic is better than black but still shows dirt much more than lighter colors. However, if you can't help yourself and want what you want, get the black and get it ceramic coated. It is harder than the clear on the vehicle, more gloss, and stays considerably cleaner. Not sure about your area, but here is typically, $1k to $1500.
Would like to learn more about ceramic coating. Can you share some good links. Thanks

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(y)
Slim1963 (Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 - Ivory)
Date ordered: 05/07/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 06/01/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 08/28/18 12:24:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/28/18 02:07:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/28/18 08:45:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND
Production Status KZ Received 08/30/18 03:20:00 PM
Gate Out 08/30/18 07:47:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would like to learn more about ceramic coating. Can you share some good links. Thanks

Do a search for "ceramic coating" on here and you will find a whole thread on it. Both professional options and consumer options. I'm personally applying Cquartz UK 3.0 myself once my truck arrives.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for a silly question but what is MOTS? I did a search here but gave up after seeing so many references.

Thanks.
It’s a vehicle “order tracking service” (OTS) offered on another website if you pay a fee and upgrade your membership. The M is from their admin’s first initial.

One of the mods here at this site (@BobbiBigWheels ) offers a similar service for a lower fee, instructions for signing up are here: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/order-tracking.1253/#post-25051

UPDATE: Curses, foiled again! @devildodge quicker on the trigger...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes if my posts aren't readily seen lol

There have been a few people reference our BOTS as better than MOTS.

I have viewed our order tracking and from what I can tell, you would be best to forget about MOTS and just use the service offered by @BobbiBigWheels.

See above 2 posts for info.

Also, for reference, He can track any FCA order not just Ram. So you buy from CDJR he can track it for you

Users who are viewing this thread