5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well guys the Dealer called me this morning,told me we have movement on my order. Said I went to D1 with a scheduled delivery date of Sept 7th..

I just looked on MOTS and it doesn't show anything yet though. Things may be looking up as I at least got a call from the dealer...
Congrats! Hope we are all moving forward together!

Dads Ram

Reaction score
The one I actually received was for a Jeep and 3 of my 6 orders have been Ram's. Oh well. Not a deal breaker for a new purchase, but who doesn't like using a coupon? :)

Great to see all of these trucks start moving, I'm on day 56 in D....

1Raider

Reaction score
I also received this email from Ram also last night..

Dear Buddy:

Thank you for your reply!

According to our resources, your 2019 Ram 1500 order is now in the
Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of
September 3rd. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is
subject to change.

I would encourage you to contact me back the week of September 10th for
updates on your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Sincerely,

Nicole
Ram Product Information Center

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is all good news. Sure seems the levy has broken and the RamBox trucks will soon be floating into your respective dealers

1Raider

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen movement on MOTS today? Not sure if its been updated yet or not. Just wanting to confirm if what they've told me is true or not.... Lol

1Raider

Reaction score
I'll be ****! If I don't see change in the morning im going to go to the dealer tomorrow and make him show me on the dealer screen..
He is supposed to be a Christian man,not sure why he would call me outta the blue and give me a date 4 days later than the RAM email said though..
Maybe MOTS hasn't been updated yet to show the progress...

Dominacb

Reaction score
I'll be ****! If I don't see change in the morning im going to go to the dealer tomorrow and make him show me on the dealer screen.. He is supposed to be a Christian man,not sure why he would call me outta the blue and give me a date 4 days later than the RAM email said though....
I also think mots is slow with updated before JB status. Mine was in D1 for a day. And when I questioned it on the thread....... it was magically changed at the next update

1Raider

Reaction score
Yea an I spent like $35 to get tracked there.. That was on 5/22 though when everything was getting started.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious to see what @BobbiBigWheels comes up with. With me moving back and forth between D and D1, it might not change much. Am hoping some dates will have changed

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What are your thoughts so far? Any issues?

Drives nice, love the truck in general. Out of factory quality could certainly be better (have the entertainment screen issue, trim on the outside of the truck shows a little misalignment, and I may be getting that clunking noise that people are talk about). HK stereo needs more volume on all inputs.

Overall I'm pretty happy but I'm also glad I put a lifetime warranty on the truck.

jscoc

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with ram I'm finally moved to d1, and have a ship date between 9/26 and 10/8 can someone update for me on Google doc, I can't do it from my phone

Foxman

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with ram I'm finally moved to d1, and have a ship date between 9/26 and 10/8 can someone update for me on Google doc, I can't do it from my phone

Done.

Users who are viewing this thread