5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

ramfan

Reaction score
I'm thinking 10% off or lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. Keep the hat and beech bag

Rammer76

Reaction score
I am new here but I'm really interested in the Excel Spreadsheet/Google Doc. Where is it the doc located? I would like to see everyone's order date and build trend as well as adding mine.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I'm thrilled you folks are seeing some movement finally! I'll admit I'm hoping not to have to wait quite as long (ordered 7/20, not sure I want to wait to Thanksgiving!)

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got an email with same info - D1, but scheduled build date week of 3rd - not ship date.
Ordered end of June.
Wow, that’s the latest Rambox order I’ve heard of going D1 of anyone and now I’m semi regretting canceling my late June order... :cry:

Not sure if I believe it though with a month’s worth of orders in front of you... on the other hand the build sequence seems to not be directly proportionate to order date!

Phiefer

Reaction score
Just stopped by my dealer on way home from work today. Dealer said no change, he checked earlier today. I told him lets check again. My Black eTorque w/Rambox went from D to D1 during the day today! Over the 100 day wait, but at least some movement. Oddly the ship date is still 6/13, but at least the status is back to D1. When I updated the spreadsheet earlier, I noticed similar findings from others with the 5/12 order dates.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
... as are most of the June orders, through to July 3 or so (with a few exceptions). I'm curious to see how fast they move forward after moving to D1. Good luck to all!

1Raider

Reaction score
I think someone finally noticed that there were May unfilled orders and lit fires under a few buts :poop:

I hope so! My employee's would have never made it that long!
FCA needs to wake up an smell the coffee so to speak,if RAM wants to close the gap on Ford there going to have to do better than this to claim the #1 selling truck.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Well, the third time was not a charm either. So far delivery was promised last week of June, then July, and last week I was told the truck would be loading and shipping on 8/21. Guess what! MOTS still shows the truck at the Budd Yard. Dealer said his computer shows KZP status in transit but he has been wrong before.
What exactly is KZP status? If it means transit then why would it still show as being in Budd Yard? Could it just be in transit to another storage yard?
KZ-P - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor (Is this a body shop? Is it a shipping prep area? This is a confusing code)

Last edited:

Tlsuzi

Reaction score
Went to D1 today ordered July 11, I saw other posts move in and out, seems too early based all threads. Can’t wait to change my picture, first ram/dodge

Users who are viewing this thread