5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

glennf14

Reaction score
Agreed. I think they knew they killed it with the interior, probably anticipated the exterior was going to have the typical moans and groans from new/old buyers...but I would think GM's flop really spoon fed them a tremendous amount of orders
Yea, not to get off-topic, but the GM situation is a gift to Ram/FCA. The '19 Silverado is a big disappointment, and I'm someone who has always admired all 3 makes.

Foxman

Reaction score
Yea, not to get off-topic, but the GM situation is a gift to Ram/FCA. The '19 Silverado is a big disappointment, and I'm someone who has always admired all 3 makes.
I agree with you. The exterior is not bad but the interior looks just like the old trucks...and what's with the foldout back seat insert? All of that engineering and you can barely put a pack of smokes in the compartment.
The guy who did the interior on the Ram should get a big fat raise. He knocked it out of the park.

Foxman

Reaction score
Looks like alwi228 went KZ...According the the notes on the tracking sheet, he bought a truck off the lot so this one's available! Order placed 5/21. For those keeping count, that makes 9 trucks on our list in KZ.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You don’t have @jackson on your list, his is KZ and is about to ship. Not sure if he bailed out on the order

Foxman

Reaction score
You don’t have @jackson on your list, his is KZ and is about to ship. Not sure if he bailed out on the order
Sure don't Edrclark. Justed added him. Count is at 10?

BTW...This is OUR tracking sheet. have to look back in the posts who started it but they did a great job. I've just been trying to maintain it while I'm checking on my order.

For those of you who want to update your truck info as you progress, please do so and check your build accuracy. There have been a few new data points added so the more accurate data we have, the better.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uqu3PEWyQk_OSEmt_Jt0EbpN3ofg71BbKoyarrZemCA/edit#gid=0

Phiefer

Reaction score
I'm at day 100 today with the Black Limited. I'm hoping this is the week we advance beyond the 'D' status. Like everyone, I'm excited and hopeful the long wait will translate into better quality and fewer issues in the end. Of all the issues posted, I sure hope I never have to experience the unexplained 'Quick Stop'. FCA, please make sure that one gets priority attention!

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like alwi228 went KZ...According the the notes on the tracking sheet, he bought a truck off the lot so this one's available! Order placed 5/21. For those keeping count, that makes 9 trucks on our list in KZ.

For the small price of a bag of skittles, I will share with anyone the build sheet (y)

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I just pulled up my window sticker and it is $1300 higher (at $69,845) than when I ordered the truck. $650 of it is the eTorque, $195 for the level 1 group, and the antispin, BUG and 22" wheels also went up.
I certainly hope the dealer honors the agreed upon price because that is what I am willing to pay.

glennf14

Reaction score
I just pulled up my window sticker and it is $1300 higher (at $69,845) than when I ordered the truck. $650 of it is the eTorque, $195 for the level 1 group, and the antispin, BUG and 22" wheels also went up.
I certainly hope the dealer honors the agreed upon price because that is what I am willing to pay.
Several folks on the forum have mentioned that the dealer gets price protection. So you shouldn’t have to pay more when the truck is delivered.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sure don't Edrclark. Justed added him. Count is at 10?

BTW...This is OUR tracking sheet. have to look back in the posts who started it but they did a great job. I've just been trying to maintain it while I'm checking on my order.

For those of you who want to update your truck info as you progress, please do so and check your build accuracy. There have been a few new data points added so the more accurate data we have, the better.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uqu3PEWyQk_OSEmt_Jt0EbpN3ofg71BbKoyarrZemCA/edit#gid=0

Someone else mentioned another forum had a shared Google Sheet to track their vehicles, so I created one for here. Others dressed it up and now it has a life of its own. Pretty cool.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Someone else mentioned another forum had a shared Google Sheet to track their vehicles, so I created one for here. Others dressed it up and now it has a life of its own. Pretty cool.
I'll admit that I went a little crazy with the conditional formatting. Hope that's okay! ;)

Clipsmeyer

Reaction score
Probably should add me to the google docs list. I ordered 6/25. Limited rambox etorque off-road pano light frost interior delmonico exterior bed utility group and air suspension.
My Jeepgarage is Clipsmeyer
I was d1 7/12 back to d 8/2 still there as of yesterday

Foxman

Reaction score
Probably should add me to the google docs list. I ordered 6/25. Limited rambox etorque off-road pano light frost interior delmonico exterior bed utility group and air suspension.
My Jeepgarage is Clipsmeyer
I was d1 7/12 back to d 8/2 still there as of yesterday
Added.

Dean3206

Reaction score
Well guys maybe light is at the end of the tunnel- received this email at noon today.

Dear Customer:
Case #:
VIN:
Vehicle Description:
Dear Dean: I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! Our resources indicate your 2019 Ram 1500 order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center

Users who are viewing this thread