5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well guys maybe light is at the end of the tunnel- received this email at noon today.

Dear Customer:
Case #:
VIN:
Vehicle Description:
Dear Dean: I am writing with an update on your 2019 Ram 1500 Order! Our resources indicate your 2019 Ram 1500 order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center
How did you get them to send an email like that? I'm jealous. All I get are the generic ones.

Dean3206

Reaction score
How did you get them to send an email like that? I'm jealous. All I get are the generic ones.

on 8-7 I sent a not real nice email on ram chat and the same day I received and email with a case number. I didn't believe they would follow up but they did today. Copy below of the original email 8-7 email from ram chat.

Case #:
VIN:
Vehicle Description:
Dear Dean: Congratulations! We are excited you have chosen the 2019 All-New Ram 1500 and want to welcome you to the Ram Truck Family. We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Ram Truck and I am here to assist you. Please know that the all-new Ram 1500 production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique, specific configuration. With production ramp up and strong demand for the all-new Ram 1500, we are experiencing longer than usual order to delivery times. We are working to expedite your order as quickly as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 1500 order & will provide email updates as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Sincerely, Nicole Ram Product Information Center

Phiefer

Reaction score
Hmmm... looks like the goggle spreadsheet got messed up. My name got moved down on my first order and up on second 'silver' order. I assume this affects others as well. Any backups available?

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Hmmm... looks like the goggle spreadsheet got messed up. My name got moved down on my first order and up on second 'silver' order. I assume this affects others as well. Any backups available?
I just restored what looks like the latest correct version before someone made the last edit that jacked everything up.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Ram told me today via phone that I went back to D1 sometime yesterday (08/20) Now I am hoping for the @alwi228 4 day build IF this information is correct!!!!

First positive news I have been given since June 1st but I can't say I believe it yet. @Foxman @edrclark @Edwards as the other "old" guys in this group have you heard anything?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Ram told me today via phone that I went back to D1 sometime yesterday (08/20) Now I am hoping for the @alwi228 4 day build IF this information is correct!!!!

First positive news I have been given since June 1st but I can't say I believe it yet. @Foxman @edrclark @Edwards as the other "old" guys in this group have you heard anything?
Not a peep.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually, my dealer just emailed me, am back at D1
My dealer just emailed me as well and confirmed what Ram told me. Back to D1. Dealer did say they have not given me an estimated ship date though......

Last edited:

swamprabbit

Reaction score

I got an email from FCA today and they attached a promotional coupon to entice me to go down to the local DJC dealership and drive one of the 2019 Ram pickup trucks in order to entice me to buy one.

In order to sweeten the deal, they offered a $50 prepaid Visa gift card if I followed through and actually drove one of their new trucks.

Since I have not actually driven one, I thought this would be a good opportunity to see what they really are like and of course my wife would like that $50 VISA gift card. Also in the back of my mind I was wondering if perhaps they'll put me on the list to email me one of those $500 bonus cash allowance coupons they have been doing in the past with an expiration date that perhaps I could use when I actually receive my truck.

Duane

Reaction score
I got an email from FCA today and they attached a promotional coupon to entice me to go down to the local DJC dealership and drive one of the 2019 Ram pickup trucks in order to entice me to buy one.

In order to sweeten the deal, they offered a $50 prepaid Visa gift card if I followed through and actually drove one of their new trucks.

Since I have not actually driven one, I thought this would be a good opportunity to see what they really are like and of course my wife would like that $50 VISA gift card. Also in the back of my mind I was wondering if perhaps they'll put me on the list to email me one of those $500 bonus cash allowance coupons they have been doing in the past with an expiration date that perhaps I could use when I actually receive my truck.

Gosh, I have one of those $ 500.00 coupons, but it may go to waist anyway (like the 1st one a couple of months ago did). The current one expires on 08/31.
Supposedly I get 'em because I've ordered a RAM truck previously ('09 w/ 313K miles).
My 05/08-ordered loaded RamBox truck went to KZ several days ago, but not sure if it will make it to dealership in-time for the coupon.
FCA says my truck has a "ramp date" of 08/28......does anybody know please if that is projected arrival @ the dealer, or projected loading onto a train in MI.?

Dads Ram

Reaction score
I've ordered an FCA vehicle every year for the last 6 years (different ones but all were RAM, JEEP or Dodge) and have only received one of those $500 "coupons" about 3 years ago, so not really sure what kind of logic they apply to issuing those.

Duane

Reaction score
I've ordered an FCA vehicle every year for the last 6 years (different ones but all were RAM, JEEP or Dodge) and have only received one of those $500 "coupons" about 3 years ago, so not really sure what kind of logic they apply to issuing those.

We have a Hellcat Chally & a Chrysler 300 LS in the family as well, but we do not receive these coupons for those divisions, so maybe only for RAM Division??
Then again, my '09 was a 'Dodge Ram', so I cannot figure the logic either.
The FCA Rebate & Incentives fella (800-227-0757) told me that you also get the coupons mailed regularly if ever asked to take a "survey", but I've never heard of such. He also said FCA does not control who gets 'em; it is an "outside marketing company" which does it under contract for FCA.

1Raider

Reaction score
Well guys the Dealer called me this morning,told me we have movement on my order. Said I went to D1 with a scheduled delivery date of Sept 7th..

I just looked on MOTS and it doesn't show anything yet though. Things may be looking up as I at least got a call from the dealer...

Users who are viewing this thread