5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

dalailama23

Reaction score
Maybe? My sales manager said they have to put it in as a # 1 sold order or any other trucks the dealer requested for themselves will be built first if ordered before yours.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, mines been a #1 sold order since May 9. It's held up due to the RamBox delay and to an unknown degree my regular checking on it!

swamprabbit

Reaction score
My truck arrived at the dealer. Ramboxes work good. Gotta slam them a little. I'm picking it up tomorrow as it was filthy and needs a bath.

Did you get the bed utility group and did that include the rear bumper step to assist in getting into the bed.?

Mrdlbrowntx

Reaction score
Anyone with Ramboxes who wants to share their order progress please post your trucks status here. Indicate if it has E-torque as well. These two options have been causing big delays. By knowing who has Ramboxes and E-torque we can see who's moving forward in MOTS.

Mine was order 07/03 and is still a "New Order". Rambox and E-torque.
Mine was ordered mid July. No Ram Box but with eTorque. It’s built and waiting to be put on a train car headed to Dallas. It would appear the eTorques are flowing through the factory

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two more are moving @alwi228 and @Dominacb have been built, :)so maybe my truck will arrive this year. Still no movement of those in JS :confused:

You can have mine if you'd like! This is honestly a tad bit frustrating because as of last week, RamChat was not able to give me an estimate on a build date...I wasn't even in D1 last week. Anywho...the truck i ordered is perfect...but it wont have ACC (originally online it was printed that ACC would be standard) so I dropped it. It'll be gut wrenching to see tho!

sgk

Reaction score
Well, I pick my Ramboxed Ram up today and so far so good. And no it does not come with a deployable bed sidestep. bumpers seam all spaced out correctly. I'm still afraid to show you all photos of that because some of you are too meticulous and may find issues I don't see.
I will take some photos later on but as of right now the whole family like it and honestly, these limited rams look even more expensive then they are.

Last edited:

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I pick my Ramboxed Ram up today and so far so good. And no it does not come with a deployable bed sidestep. bumpers seam all spaced out correctly. I'm still afraid to show you all photos of that because some of you are too meticulous and may find issues I don't see.
I will take some photos later on but as of right now the whole family like it and honestly, these limited rams look even more expensive then they are.
Well now I feel bad. I promise not to point out anything else!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can have mine if you'd like! This is honestly a tad bit frustrating because as of last week, RamChat was not able to give me an estimate on a build date...I wasn't even in D1 last week. Anywho...the truck i ordered is perfect...but it wont have ACC (originally online it was printed that ACC would be standard) so I dropped it. It'll be gut wrenching to see tho!

Just noticed, you went from D1 on 8/10 to built on 8/14. That’s fast

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Ah, I got it. He doesn't want to show us pictures of the interior, for instance, since he hasn't realized yet that he's a victim of the seat trim TSB and has a mix of Big Horn and Limited trim on his seats! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sgk

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In particular the front ones, I have a mopar cab protecter on order that needs them

Users who are viewing this thread