5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

sgk

Reaction score
Same here, kz now actually its a very similar build to yours without the E-torque. Even purchased the same day. 5 bucks says I get my first :)

Kramersp

Reaction score
Same here, kz now actually its a very similar build to yours without the E-torque. Even purchased the same day. 5 bucks says I get my first :)
Where are u located?

sgk

Reaction score
Toronto, so I don't think it's going on any rail just on a truck although I don't know for sure. Yourself?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you post a link to the MOTS page?
I am not sure but I am pretty sure they just posted the link in this thread.

@alacombe has posted it numerous times.

Just in case people haven't noticed there is a search button to be used also, as we have a few questions that get asked daily.

You have to go to Jeep Garage and pay 25 bucks to get the membership before the link works, been discussed numerous times.

Not saying it doesn't hurt to repost info...but the search button will give you what you want...as not everyone can get you a timely response sometimes.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today marks 12 weeks for my RamBox order. Just spoke to sales manager and he confirmed it's been moved back to D status (was D1 on 6/1).
He did say there is a Ram call this afternoon that the managers can sit in on and that he'll call if any RamBox news comes out of it.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Today marks 12 weeks for my RamBox order. Just spoke to sales manager and he confirmed it's been moved back to D status (was D1 on 6/1).
He did say there is a Ram call this afternoon that the managers can sit in on and that he'll call if any RamBox news comes out of it.

Today would have been the end of week 13 for me and I think I'm still in D...hence why I'm picking up a non rambox model today

Adventurer42

Reaction score
Today would have been the end of week 13 for me and I think I'm still in D...hence why I'm picking up a non rambox model today

Glad to see that you are picking up a Ram - even if it is non-rambox. I don’t get those that can’t (or won’t) wait for their rambox and then go buy a Ford. At least you will still get the best ride, the best interior, the most legroom, the best 12” infotainment screen, etc. with your new Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread