5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pretty sure that means your truck has gone to the spray in bedliner vendor. It took mine about 2 weeks to get to the dealer once it went KZ-P
KZ-P means your truck is shipping from the vendor and the spray in bed liner would have already been completed prior to KZ-P

Neocane

Reaction score
I too have been moved back to D from D1. Seems to be a trend. Not one I care much for, but neither can I do anything about. Pretty sure that if I went and got a non-rambox Laramie, I’d hate myself once I started seeing them roll out of the factory. Whenever that will be....

sgk

Reaction score
Have you got a window sticker yet
When or how do you get a window sticker, is that through Mots? Usually how long after you reach KZ would it be available?

Thanks

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When or how do you get a window sticker, is that through Mots? Usually how long after you reach KZ would it be available?

Thanks
You do not get your window sticker through MOTS. Here is the link for your window sticker. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFDT9KN567407

Just delete my VIN and add yours then search it. Your window sticker is available a few days after the truck is built and inspected. So any day in KZ status your sticker should be ready.

Reactions: sgk

sgk

Reaction score
You do not get your window sticker through MOTS. Here is the link for your window sticker. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFDT9KN567407

Just delete my VIN and add yours then search it. Your window sticker is available a few days after the truck is built and inspected. So any day in KZ status your sticker should be ready.
Thank you, just tried it but it's only my first day in KZ and its not yet available. I'll try tomorrow

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It'll also show up on your dealer website as in transit and you can download it there, as well.
You should be able to get your window sticker way before it shows up on your dealer's website.

ramfan

Reaction score
I'll wait been 12 weeks .i was told end of August.

JXL118

Reaction score
I really want to see some of your orders start moving. I'm sitting on the fence right now about placing an order with RamBoxes. They are part of what drew me to checking out the Ram but I need a new truck before this winter. Every body who has them seems to love them with the only complaint I've really seen being if you have a fifth wheel which isn't an issue for me. I know I'll kick myself if i don't order them and in a week or two all the backed up orders break free and start moving. I also know I'll be pissed if i order them and don't get my truck before the middle of December which seems like a really long ways off but isn't much past 16 weeks. What would you do?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I really want to see some of your orders start moving. I'm sitting on the fence right now about placing an order with RamBoxes. They are part of what drew me to checking out the Ram but I need a new truck before this winter. Every body who has them seems to love them with the only complaint I've really seen being if you have a fifth wheel which isn't an issue for me. I know I'll kick myself if i don't order them and in a week or two all the backed up orders break free and start moving. I also know I'll be pissed if i order them and don't get my truck before the middle of December which seems like a really long ways off but isn't much past 16 weeks. What would you do?

As time goes on they are of course getting closer and closer to fixing whatever the holdup is, I think then they are 100% confident instead of Rambox trucks trickling out like they are now they'll probably run a ton and clear the "log jam". I would be pretty confident in an order placed now arriving by December. Then again thats also not a guarantee.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered my about a week ago, expecting it end of November early December. Both ramboxes and etorque.

ramfan

Reaction score
I would order the truck .I was told the hold up is a supplier issuer and should be worked out by fall .plus there was start-up issues at the beginning of the year. I think you will be ok

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
got a new version of ram chat this afternoon. perhaps a bit more honest, but still lacking in any information

Amber: Thank you, I can see there has been an updated on your case:

Vehicle was ordered with the RamBox Cargo Management System which is
causing delays due to a shortage in parts. We would encourage consumer to
contact us back in 2-3 weeks for an update as there is not ETA available
at this time.
chatEndUserMessage.png
ed clark: so I guess that leaves me still in D status?
chatAgent.png
Amber: It is still in D, however once it enters the build it will go through fairly quickly.
chatEndUserMessage.png
ed clark: ok, thanks
chatAgent.png
Amber: You're welcome, Ed. Have a great day!

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
If I wasn't also going to order the v6, I'd be confident in placing an order today, since the Rambox and v6 are the only two options for my desired build that are still delayed.

As soon as the v6 is available, I'm gonna start spamming local dealers to get the lowest price for my order. Hopefully within the next month or so!

Duane

Reaction score
got a new version of ram chat this afternoon. perhaps a bit more honest, but still lacking in any information

Amber: Thank you, I can see there has been an updated on your case:

Vehicle was ordered with the RamBox Cargo Management System which is
causing delays due to a shortage in parts. We would encourage consumer to
contact us back in 2-3 weeks for an update as there is not ETA available
at this time.
chatEndUserMessage.png
ed clark: so I guess that leaves me still in D status?
chatAgent.png
Amber: It is still in D, however once it enters the build it will go through fairly quickly.
chatEndUserMessage.png
ed clark: ok, thanks
chatAgent.png
Amber: You're welcome, Ed. Have a great day!

I am day 12 today in JS on my RamBox Limited; I just hate the thought of that fancy leather covered dash just baking in the sun!

Users who are viewing this thread