5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Dads Ram

Reaction score
I’m ready to load up a BUNCH of pictures once I finally take possession of my new Ram! Also doing wheels, tires and tint right off the bat. Gonna purty her right up! Supposed to rain all week here, figures, haha!

Exactly! My new wheels/tires are waiting in my garage and tint is my first stop. Then we can share pictures. :)

Dradin

Reaction score
According to BOTS.....My truck has been delivered to the dealer. (y)(y)(y)(y):):cool::eek: I haven't heard from them yet. I am assuming there is a little bit of prep they will do before calling me. Anyone have any experience on how long it took from dealer delivery on MOTS/BOTS to when you were able to pick it up? I may or may not be a little excited....

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Reached out to the GM at my dealership; he had no idea, said he'd look into it Monday. ;(

What ever the hold code was, it’s gone now and your truck is on a train

Reactions: Kaz

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I'm hoping no quality control issues - mine seemed to fly through the build (in D1 the 18th, "I" the 20th, KZ the 22nd). We'll see how long I wait for a train headed east;)

1Raider

Reaction score
Mine finally made it to the Memphis Yale yard.
Mine should be here soon.
I have some pictures from way back in 2001 when I lived close by the yard an I was able to "Bribe" the guys an with a cold 12pk of Beer and got to actually walk in the railcar and drive my 01' GMC 2500 Dmax out of the carrier car...
Man how times have changed!

Last edited:

Neocane

Reaction score
I asked the dealership where the railyard drop off was and they told me they didn’t know. Riiiiiiight! Haha!

Kaz

Reaction score
I asked the dealership where the railyard drop off was and they told me they didn’t know. Riiiiiiight! Haha!
Dealership doesn’t really control it; typically a third party shipper is contracted to move the truck from the rail yard to the dealership. Fingers crossed it’s a quick transport!

Neocane

Reaction score
Dealership doesn’t really control it; typically a third party shipper is contracted to move the truck from the rail yard to the dealership. Fingers crossed it’s a quick transport!

You are correct, and I agree it’s a third party thing for shipping. I just thought it a bit odd that the dealership doesn’t know where their vehicles are stored 30 miles away. Then again, through MOTS and these forums, I’ve known more about my vehicle status than my dealership has, lol!

Kaz

Reaction score
You are correct, and I agree it’s a third party thing for shipping. I just thought it a bit odd that the dealership doesn’t know where their vehicles are stored 30 miles away. Then again, through MOTS and these forums, I’ve known more about my vehicle status than my dealership has, lol!

Ditto... I haven’t told my dealership how I’m tracking it, but I typically know more than my dealership GM, I just ask him to check and let me know what’s going on. Can’t wait to see pictures Neo!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My train ride goes through Selkirk, NY (there now) to East Brookfield, MA. Just checked out those places on Maps... wow! The rail system is quite something... I might have to rethink my “go peek through the fence to find my truck” plan.
2E61F308-132B-44CE-9482-1E042ED3C81D.jpeg
7CF58155-C8E2-400F-B19D-CC4B0A383C36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread