5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Is there a secret to Ramchat because I just wait forever even though it says I am #1 in Queue.

Kaz

Reaction score
Is there a secret to Ramchat because I just wait forever even though it says I am #1 in Queue.
FYI, you can get on chrysler, Dodge, and fiat... they all have access to the same info. Shortest wait time wins! I open all four at once.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Made it to I! Folks, that's proof that the even more rare unicorn that is the v6 Rambox is truly in production!

habu987 (Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn CC 4x4 - Patriot Blue)
Date ordered: 08/10/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 09/01/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/20/18 11:45:00 AM

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Dads Ram - I see you've made it to Pearland! Took them two days to unload mine and it's still sitting there. Was thinking about maybe driving that way tomorrow if I can figure out where it is to lay eyes on my truck.

Dads Ram

Reaction score
Thanks @Edwards saw that too. I am at my final rail destination. Just an unload and a delivery to dealer left! What dealer are you headed to?

Railhead, Railcar Ingate (Arrival) 09/21/18 07:53:00 AM PEARLAND, TX

I went from being unscheduled ("D") to my local rail yard in exactly 2 weeks)....made up for the months in "D" I guess. :) I can hardly contain myself now that it is so close. Kind of want to drive by myself, but my dealer promised it to me by Wednesday so I think I will just wait on it. Apparently they run a truck from that yard regularly (so he says).

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DeMontrond in Conroe. They said Wed to expect it mid-next week with unload and truck time. Also declined my offer to pick it up for them.

Neocane

Reaction score
Mine is also sitting in the train yard waiting on that final truck delivery to the dealer! Was told Monday or Tuesday it should arrive.

Ranchram

Reaction score
Foxman: you and I both made it to the budd yard facility two days ago. Would your truck be going to Colorado or one the mountain states like mine? My dealer is telling me a delivery on 10/13/18.

Rammer76

Reaction score
Looks like I have a new status: Railcar Departure / Yard Exit. I wonder how much longer now?
I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know how much longer but I'm hoping we beat the ramp date of 10\5. Is your truck headed to the South?

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
2 things
1) my truck was just unloaded from rail in Wentzville MO. Woohoo!

2) received an email back from Bedrug where they stated they have no intentions of making a Bedrug for the 2019 Rambox version. Grr

Reactions: Kaz

Foxman

Reaction score
Foxman: you and I both made it to the budd yard facility two days ago. Would your truck be going to Colorado or one the mountain states like mine? My dealer is telling me a delivery on 10/13/18.
I'm going to Louisiana. Wondering if anyone else coming to Bayou country or anywhere in this area?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I hate to tell you this, but you have a hold code on your truck

Users who are viewing this thread