5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Based on the latest BOTs update there are four of us now in Nashville. @1stTimeRAM @Evansgke @ExcursionDiesel & @Rammer76 are all waiting for a truck in Nashville!

I'm wondering the next destination. Thinking maybe it would be Memphis for mine coming to Pine Bluff, AR, but not really sure. Getting more and more excited to see this thing roll up at the dealership. :)

Dradin

Reaction score
So my truck is prepped and ready for pick up and I called incentives to see if I could get my $500 bonus cash coupon reissued ( expired 8/31, I ordered on 7/23). The guy on the phone was a bit jerk-ish about it and said they don’t re-issue. I have seen some on this forum who have gotten it reissued.

Anyone else have this experience? I feel it is the least they can do since I am buying a $70k+ vehicle from them. This is a little frustrating.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer told me I keep getting pushed out further. :) She said I'm now scheduled for rail car on 9/30.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So my truck is prepped and ready for pick up and I called incentives to see if I could get my $500 bonus cash coupon reissued ( expired 8/31, I ordered on 7/23). The guy on the phone was a bit jerk-ish about it and said they don’t re-issue. I have seen some on this forum who have gotten it reissued.

Anyone else have this experience? I feel it is the least they can do since I am buying a $70k+ vehicle from them. This is a little frustrating.
I received two such bonus cash coupons, and both expired before we took delivery. I requested another brochure to try to trigger an additional coupon mailer, but it arrived without a coupon...

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I was able to get on their email lists by going through the Ram Trucks site and clicking around for a place to inquire about availability with my email. Took a week, then their marketing company started sending them out.

TimG

Reaction score

I called the incentive line and spoke to someone about this several weeks ago. The lady I spoke with swore up and down that if you call them at the time of pickup and explain what's going on that they would issue a new code on the spot. I guess I knew deep down that it was probably a lie. I'm still going to try to do it when my truck finally shows up.

Rammer76

Reaction score
I called the incentive line and spoke to someone about this several weeks ago. The lady I spoke with swore up and down that if you call them at the time of pickup and explain what's going on that they would issue a new code on the spot. I guess I knew deep down that it was probably a lie. I'm still going to try to do it when my truck finally shows up.
I got a coupon in my email on 9/5 that expires 10/31. It has my name and zip code on it instead of the blanket mailer I got in the mail a few months ago which has expired. I'm in Alabama so maybe it's a regional thing.

Rammer76

Reaction score
My truck is heading to Alabama once the truck picks it up in Nashville TN. Anyone know how long this will take?

Thanks....

GKE
I am not sure but I hope not long. My truck is in Nashville coming to Huntsville. I really hope by the end of the week.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My train ride goes through Selkirk, NY (there now) to East Brookfield, MA. Just checked out those places on Maps... wow! The rail system is quite something... I might have to rethink my “go peek through the fence to find my truck” plan.
View attachment 5208
View attachment 5209
I did the same thing with the overhead maps! Looks like you had a "Bullet Train" too and we both got dropped off in East BrookfIeld. What dealer is it going to?

Neocane

Reaction score
I too have the $500 rebate from Ram with my name and code that expires Oct. 31st, woohoo! I’m also gonna try and add that “Conquest” rebate for a $1,000 since I’m going from a Silverado to my first Ram! Heck, I’ll take any rebate they care to offer, just about.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I did the same thing with the overhead maps! Looks like you had a "Bullet Train" too and we both got dropped off in East BrookfIeld. What dealer is it going to?
Hope mine moves as fast as yours did Slim, though I’m going to wait to officially pickup til 1 Oct for a hopeful incentive bump. Baileys in North Kingstown RI, they have been great so far.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope mine moves as fast as yours did Slim, though I’m going to wait to officially pickup til 1 Oct for a hopeful incentive bump. Baileys in North Kingstown RI, they have been great so far.
Good Luck. It is a crap shoot trying to decide whether to take the old incentives or the new ones....... I got lucky and stuck with the old ones and the dealer gave me 1000 dollars in extra coupons. If I had waited one more day I would have lost them. I definately would have waited if I didn't have the extra coupons though!

Users who are viewing this thread