5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good Luck. It is a crap shoot trying to decide whether to take the old incentives or the new ones....... I got lucky and stuck with the old ones and the dealer gave me 1000 dollars in extra coupons. If I had waited one more day I would have lost them. I definately would have waited if I didn't have the extra coupons though!
Yep, I already have the 3000 Laramie incentive from when I ordered in August so it can only get better. Worth a couple day’s wait.

Rammer76

Reaction score
Mine is heading to Huntsville also.
My dealer called me this afternoon and said there is a good chance it gets here this weekend. I am debating now on whether or not to take delivery of it before 10/1 when new rebates come out. Anyone have any insight on this?

Evansgke

GKE
Reaction score
My dealer called me this afternoon and said there is a good chance it gets here this weekend. I am debating now on whether or not to take delivery of it before 10/1 when new rebates come out. Anyone have any insight on this?
Is your dealer Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram?

Neocane

Reaction score
We can go break in...I live about 10-15 minutes south of there...

Now where did I leave those bolt cutters? Lol! Is Alliance the Alliance north of Sanger, or Alliance by the race track? I honestly can’t find it on google earth.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
I'm curious - how long were folks in KZ before their truck found a train? Ram Chat says up to 2 weeks (and I know a few of you probably sat there longer (or at least it felt like it!).)

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious - how long were folks in KZ before their truck found a train? Ram Chat says up to 2 weeks (and I know a few of you probably sat there longer (or at least it felt like it!).)

Going by our RamBox tracking sheet, it looks to be between 1-25 days with the most being around 4-7.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine says railroad departure this morning! Now how quickly will it make it to Iowa?

Users who are viewing this thread