5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it just me or does MOTS seem slow on the updates lately?

It may just be that I've started looking at it closely again since mine has shipped out of the plant..
Sure seems that way...but it's like watching the clock with anticipation! Most days Milous updates 4+ times but it's been a little less frequent lately. He may be busy with his real job.

Dads Ram

Reaction score
@Neocane, hey did my train just catch up with your train in OKC? :)

As a side note, stopped by my dealer to work out the trade numbers today, he said his info suggested my truck would be unloaded at the final destination railyard (Pearland) on 9/22 - Saturday. Looks like around next Wednesday for me to pick it up from the dealer.

Neocane

Reaction score
@Neocane, hey did my train just catch up with your train in OKC? :)

As a side note, stopped by my dealer to work out the trade numbers today, he said his info suggested my truck would be unloaded at the final destination railyard (Pearland) on 9/22 - Saturday. Looks like around next Wednesday for me to pick it up from the dealer.
Yeah, I just now checked MOTS and saw that! I’m wondering what was the purpose of your delay anyway?!

Neocane

Reaction score
My truck made it to the pick up yard in Alliance, Texas last night, woohoo! The final wait has begun!

Reactions: Kaz

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
RAMBOX OWNERS UNITE. Well, at least if you want accessories for your truck... and who doesn’t?!

As we begin to see the RamBox production line right itself, I am working on changing BedRug’s mind since they told me they are not designing a product for ‘19 Rambox. I speculate other companies may feel the same way with the slow Rambox roll-out. Maybe we can collectively work to give them an update.

If you have ordered a truck with Ramboxes please make sure you fill out this poll, and if you are interested in BedRug specifically just contact them at [email protected] to let them know.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/what-type-of-trucks-do-we-have.1483/

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like I will get the October incentives, what ever they may be. My estimated delivery just got moved out by a week, earliest now 10/5

Kaz

Reaction score
It looks like I will get the October incentives, what ever they may be. My estimated delivery just got moved out by a week, earliest now 10/5
I still don't have an estimated delivery date according to BOTS.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That appears to vary quite a bit. I'm still sitting in Sterling Heights and mine is Estimated delivery: 09/12/2018 - 09/24/2018 . Pretty sure that isn't happening.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That appears to vary quite a bit. I'm still sitting in Sterling Heights and mine is Estimated delivery: 09/12/2018 - 09/24/2018 . Pretty sure that isn't happening.
not unless you are within trucking distance to the factory:)

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Ramchat was really excited that there is no estimate for dealer arrival on my truck. From my chat session:

"At this time the estimated dealer arrival window is to be determined, congratulations! I suggest following up in 5-7 business days for additional updates"

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guys—mine finally made it to KZ and sticker posted (attached). Stupid excited. Now, who is making a bed cover for the 2019 Rambox?
My plan is Bak Revolver X4 (matte finish) or X2 (semi gloss but for $100 less).

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys—mine finally made it to KZ and sticker posted (attached). Stupid excited. Now, who is making a bed cover for the 2019 Rambox? View attachment 5022
There is a pretty good thread on covers if you do a search. Revolver and mx4 (and private brands of mx4) are choices that come to mind. I was torn between Revolver and LineX branded Mx4. Ended up choosing the latter. Supposed to be in production this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online