5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

I thought so too, but MOTS is missing my Blue Island check in. It jumped to Ft Madison, IA meaning there was no delay at Gibson.
I also figured out that's where it's handed over to BNSF who takes it all the way to Pearland, TX. Based on recent others it should arrive there in 3-4 days!

I think you are right @Edwards. Once you clear Gibson/Blue Island its on the BNSF express, all you see after that are the intransit scans, no interconnects all the way down to Pearland... Either way, you got through both of those last interconnects fairly fast at < 2 days.

I thought so too, but MOTS is missing my Blue Island check in. It jumped to Ft Madison, IA meaning there was no delay at Gibson.
I also figured out that's where it's handed over to BNSF who takes it all the way to Pearland, TX. Based on recent others it should arrive there in 3-4 days!

As long as it makes a stop in Dallas along the way!

@Neocane, where does your truck get off, it's not Pearland? I am hoping @Edwards is the one in Dallas, he's got his own train and all. I don't believe "our" train wants to make a stop in Dallas so you better be going to Pearland or I might have to "unfriend" you. :cry:

@Dads Ram, I'm just north of Dallas, almost to Denton! Pearland is way too far south and out of the way! lol!

This may sound strange. I've been waiting for my Limited (Black) that I ordered in May for some time. Dealer let me order another in July (Silver). Black one has been KZ waiting its train ride to St.Paul for a week. Silver truck is JB soon to go KZ and take similar train ride.
I'm hoping the Black truck gets delayed so the Silver can catch up, ride same train and transport to dealer. Best case scenario for me is to stand in front of both together and pick the one I love the most.
The other issue is this will leave one available rambox/eTorque/Limited/22" available for almost immediate purchase by someone.
.... Hoping for a tie in this race....

@Dads Ram, I'm just north of Dallas, almost to Denton! Pearland is way too far south and out of the way! lol!

I'm in Houston area, but same train passes through Alliance, TX and that's where any Dallas trucks would be offloaded.

The BNSF Texas stops you can anticipate are below with your truck unloaded (hopefully!) at the closest one:

GIBSON, IN
BLUE ISLAND, IL
FORT MADISON, IA
KANSAS CITY, KS
ARKANSAS CITY, KS
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
ALLIANCE, TX
TEMPLE, TX
PEARLAND, TX

Edwards I think you and I are on the same train. Mine will be trucked over from there,I thought it might go threw the Memphis terminal at first.

Edwards I think you and I are on the same train. Mine will be trucked over from there,I thought it might go threw the Memphis terminal at first.

I'm missing something. MOTS shows you in storage in New Boston and I just rolled through Kansas City. Are you tracking another truck somewhere else?

Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 09/12/18 09:15:02 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 09/12/18 02:50:00 PM DETROIT STERLING, MI
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 09/13/18 01:03:00 PM DETROIT NORTH YARD, MI
In-Transit 09/13/18 04:45:00 PM RIVER ROUGE, MI
In-Transit 09/13/18 10:29:00 PM SWANTON SCANNER, OH
Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier 09/14/18 06:03:00 AM GIBSON, IN
In-Transit 09/16/18 09:29:00 AM FORT MADISON, IA
In-Transit 09/16/18 05:45:00 PM KANSAS CITY, KS

Yea I guess,I was thinking you and I was on the same train for some reason... :LOL:

Edrclark is the one I was thinking about...

Last edited:
Still stuck in Nashville. Maybe my wish for a delay is coming true. My estimated delivery is 9/21-9/26.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back