5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Railcar Released by Consignee 09/13/18 02:57:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI <---- Slow moving train or not moving at all or what?
My guess is that it is released to the shipper and queued up to ship. Possibly loaded...just waiting. Maybe departed. The auto carrier railcars are massive and take a while to fill. Then more time to link to a train headed your way.

My MOTS data showed the next activity 15 hours latter and a new location.

Last edited:
Hey @Neocane, how about this?

In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 09/14/18 02:50:00 AM DETROIT STERLING, MI

Things must have slowed down at the Railyard as mine hasn't moved in a few days now..

There is a least one truck on weather hold at the moment. With the hurricane, I guessing things are not business as usual

@YoAdrian you ordered your truck first of August and it is at JB today, builds are getting through faster now
Booyah! Thought the day would never come, and to think I quietly scoffed at my good natured salesperson when he told me I would be built by the 15th a couple weeks ago. The positive data points are building up moving into August and with fewer and fewer May order “stragglers”; perhaps Ram has finally regained full control over the Rambox build schedule.

So now I get to stop agonizing over build status soon... and move on to agonize over train routes with you cool guys. Thanks @edrclark this is how I feel... as expressed in Maximum Steel colored interpretive dance:
FDD13C2C-7D63-485C-9699-4ED5E70DD15F.gif

@Kaz there is good news and bad

I think your build sheet is available, but the ram web service for build sheets is down

Only one in “I”, now a full week, hopeful it’s not major.

@Kaz there is good news and bad

I think your build sheet is available, but the ram web service for build sheets is down

Yeah, I tried pulling it myself earlier; was getting an error... just tried again and came back unavailable on the chrysler and dodge sites... Ramtrucks comes back with a different message. You can pull the Buildsheet and window sticker from any of the FCA domains, just swap out the site itself and leave the rest the same.

Yeah, I tried pulling it myself earlier; was getting an error... just tried again and came back unavailable on the chrysler and dodge sites... Ramtrucks comes back with a different message. You can pull the Buildsheet and window sticker from any of the FCA domains, just swap out the site itself and leave the rest the same.

Correction... dodge comes back unknown... chrysler and ramtrucks state: "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator "

Making slow but steady progress....

Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier 09/16/18 07:03:00 AM GIBSON, IN

I think it gets stuck a day or two or more at this junction it seems .

Making slow but steady progress....

Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier 09/16/18 07:03:00 AM GIBSON, IN

I think it gets stuck a day or two or more at this junction it seems .

I thought so too, but MOTS is missing my Blue Island check in. It jumped to Ft Madison, IA meaning there was no delay at Gibson.
I also figured out that's where it's handed over to BNSF who takes it all the way to Pearland, TX. Based on recent others it should arrive there in 3-4 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back