5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

My window sticker showed up when it got transferred to the Detroit mound yard offsite so I do not know if that means right before shipping or some point prior that the window sticker shows up. Also, is the Detroit mound some kind of holding jail for our trucks? Or is it where trucks that are being shipped to less populated areas (Colorado in my case) wait to get on a train? Any information folks may have would be great to hear.

Mine is sitting at Alliance, TX. Hopefully it will make its way over to McKinney by this weekend. It's been a long wait, although short compared to others on this board.

I wish there was some quicker way to get them trucked from the rail stop to the dealer. That seems like a magic 8 ball based on previous deliveries with some taking 2 days and others a week just to get a truck to pick them up!

My window sticker showed up when it got transferred to the Detroit mound yard offsite so I do not know if that means right before shipping or some point prior that the window sticker shows up. Also, is the Detroit mound some kind of holding jail for our trucks? Or is it where trucks that are being shipped to less populated areas (Colorado in my case) wait to get on a train? Any information folks may have would be great to hear.
Detroit Mound is where my train ride began. I got my Window Sticker around the same time MOTS reported movement to there. Of course MOTS is delayed so we are seeing a snapshot in time from hours prior to that.

Mine is sitting at Alliance, TX. Hopefully it will make its way over to McKinney by this weekend. It's been a long wait, although short compared to others on this board.
Going to be in a similar boat; thankfully it doesn't take too long for vehicles to move out of Alliance. My Durango sat there for a few days before it got picked up and delivered to Richardson.

Detroit Mound is where my train ride began. I got my Window Sticker around the same time MOTS reported movement to there. Of course MOTS is delayed so we are seeing a snapshot in time from hours prior to that.
Got it. Thanks much for the info. I asked because my truck has been there for five days.

OK, does Milous have chicken pox or something? MOTS has not updated in 10.5 hours now. I need a fix.
No doubt, I’ve been checking like crazy these days. BOTS updated me to KZ since this morning, MOTS still shows me back in JB. Milous did send me my build sheet today though so that’s nice! :D

No bed step, no bed extender.

Last edited:
Yea I was wondering the same thing,MOTS has been lagging some on the updates.

No doubt, I’ve been checking like crazy these days. BOTS updated me to KZ since this morning, MOTS still shows me back in JB. Milous did send me my build sheet today though so that’s nice! :D

No bed step, no bed extender. :mad:

Well we weren't expecting bed steps until December, but others have had dealer order bed extender mounts no charge. That's what I'm planning on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back