5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really close to mine, sub out the protection group for off-road and the would be twins. Wrong side coast though

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Really close to mine, sub out the protection group for off-road and the would be twins. Wrong side coast though

I struggled between the ORP and wanting the limited slip differential which is always active versus the E-locker, which I would most likely never use. In the end, I'm not offroading the truck so it made sense for me to do the LSD and just add the skid plates should I ever have the need.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Hang in there @Kaz. I got a feeling that it will be any day now based off the activity level of the trucks getting built including mine. I thought you and I were never going to get built.
MOTS is still showing me in D1 but I saw the dealer screen that showed it in F status. Which I was told is framing.

You're listed right above mine, just saw this when I checked MOTS just now!

Foxman (Ram 1500 Longhorn CC 4x4 - Ivory)
Date ordered: N/A
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 06/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/14/18 03:08:00 AM

Foxman

Reaction score
You're listed right above mine, just saw this when I checked MOTS just now!

Foxman (Ram 1500 Longhorn CC 4x4 - Ivory)
Date ordered: N/A
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 06/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/14/18 03:08:00 AM

Woohoooo!!!!!! Its official !!!! I'm getting built!!!!:D

Now we gotta pull for @Kaz

Last edited:

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Slim - I think I'm seeing the same fast rail time you experienced. I'm already in IN and looking at several recent trucks that shipped all the way to Pearland, TX, they made it in 5 days from this point. Some took another week to get unloaded and trucked to the dealer, but 7 days rail time would be amazing!

Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier 09/14/18 06:03:00 AM GIBSON, IN

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Slim - I think I'm seeing the same fast rail time you experienced. I'm already in IN and looking at several recent trucks that shipped all the way to Pearland, TX, they made it in 5 days from this point. Some took another week to get unloaded and trucked to the dealer, but 7 days rail time would be amazing!

Got to love it when you get a ride on the Bullet Train!:)

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You'll probably sit a day in Gibson. Looks like they shuffle railcars there. Mine is stuck in Louville as of yesterday. Should move anytime, I hope.

metb4

Reaction score
I guess this would explain why my truck has been sitting in a storage lot for almost a month:

"Apparently, the truck is not fully built and they are waiting to add on the Ram Box, they, unfortunately, did not give me a release date for the truck, as soon as I found out more info I will let you know."

Ughughugh

Kaz

Reaction score
No.....it's official, you are ALREADY built! Probably already through inspection as well. You still have a day or so in the Body Shop.

You're referring to me? I just pulled BOTS and showed I'm in "I". Not telling the wife yet... don't need that additional attention on my shoulders.

Dean3206

Reaction score
Folks I just picked up my 2019 Limited that I waited 115 days 4. Ram boxes and all. As I have heard B4 its worth the wait. Only 60 miles on it but the air is cold, the ram boxes fit is real good. Also came with the bed divided that I didn't think I would get. I will post a better review later. Its worth the wait.

Kaz

Reaction score
You get a new color on the RamBox spreadsheet. Congrats! Now you and @Foxman can race to the finish line :)
I'm in Texas... it took my Durango a couple weeks to make it down from the factory railyard; however, my Ram order is Lemon Replacement, so it does get priority shipping... just not priority production obviously... ugh

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been trying daily... It was nice when I could pull it on my Durango, JC431212; not there yet on the Buildsheet for my wife's Ram.

From what I've heard, build sheet is after JB status and window sticker about a day after KZ. Maybe that will help you to hit refresh a little less. It kind of worked for me...

Foxman

Reaction score
You're referring to me? I just pulled BOTS and showed I'm in "I". Not telling the wife yet... don't need that additional attention on my shoulders.
Congrats @kats! That's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread